Zithromax and Oral mucosal disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Oral mucosal disorder is reported only by a few people who take Zithromax.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zithromax and have Oral mucosal disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 33,024 people who have side effects while taking Zithromax from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
33,024 people reported to have side effects when taking Zithromax.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Oral mucosal disorder.
What is Zithromax?
Zithromax has active ingredients of azithromycin. It is often used in sinusitis. eHealthMe is studying from 33,931 Zithromax users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Oral mucosal disorder?
Oral mucosal disorder (disease of mucous membrane of mouth) is found to be associated with 212 drugs and 97 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Zithromax and Oral mucosal disorder reports submitted per year:
Time on Zithromax when people have Oral mucosal disorder *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Oral mucosal disorder when taking Zithromax *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Oral mucosal disorder when taking Zithromax *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 50 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Zithromax *:
- Tequin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Meclizine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hyzaar: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Oral mucosal disorder *:
- Viral Rash: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 50.00%
- Anorexia (eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight): 1 person, 50.00%
- Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Collagen Disorder (infection and weakness of collagen): 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Eruption (adverse drug reaction of the skin): 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 50.00%
- Exanthem (rashes on skin by viral infection): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gums - Swollen: 1 person, 50.00%
- Urination - Painful: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Upper Respiratory Tract Inflammation: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zithromax and have Oral mucosal disorder?Check whether Oral mucosal disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Oral mucosal disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of azithromycin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zithromax:
- Zithromax (33,931 reports)
Common Zithromax side effects:
- Pain: 2,363 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,106 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,003 reports
- Indigestion: 1,988 reports
Browse all side effects of Zithromax:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Oral mucosal disorder treatments and more:
- Oral mucosal disorder (197 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Oral mucosal disorder:
- Oral mucosal disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Oral mucosal disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Oral mucosal disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Oral mucosal disorder:
- Oral mucosal disorder (212 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Oral mucosal disorder:
- Oral mucosal disorder (97 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on azithromycin (the active ingredients of Zithromax) and Zithromax (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Yervoy and Metastatic Malignant Melanoma - 2 seconds ago
- Concerta and Naproxen drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Quinapril and Coq10 drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Belbuca and Crohn'S Disease - 7 seconds ago
- Fish Oil and Ademetionine drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Sandimmune and Hydroxyzine drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Flagyl and Promethazine Dm drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Cinnamon and Trigeminal Neuralgia - 14 seconds ago
- Viibryd and Herpes Zoster - 14 seconds ago
- Diltiazem Hydrochloride and Pneumonia Bacterial - 19 seconds ago