Who have Taenia solium with Zithromax - from FDA reports
There is no Taenia solium reported by people who take Zithromax yet. This review analyzes which people have Taenia solium with Zithromax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Taenia solium while taking Zithromax?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Taenia solium
- Subscribe to monitor Taenia solium in Zithromax
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Zithromax and have Taenia solium
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Zithromax has active ingredients of azithromycin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Zithromax 28,547 users)
Taenia solium has been reported by people with breast cancer metastatic, epilepsy, osteopenia, osteoporosis, convulsion (latest reports from 79 Taenia solium patients).
Drugs that are associated with Taenia soliumTaenia solium
Could your condition cause Taenia soliumTaenia solium
Zithromax side effects
- Zithromax side effects (27,683 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Zithromaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Zithromax to similar drugs:
- Zithromax vs Accutane
- Zithromax vs Advair diskus 250/50
- Zithromax vs Amnesteem
- Zithromax vs Amoxicillin
- Zithromax vs Avelox
- Zithromax vs Bactrim
- Zithromax vs Bactrim ds
- Zithromax vs Benzaclin
- Zithromax vs Benzamycin
- Zithromax vs Benzonatate
- Zithromax vs Cefadroxil
- Zithromax vs Cefdinir
- Zithromax vs Cefuroxime axetil
- Zithromax vs Cephalexin
- Zithromax vs Cipro
- Zithromax vs Ciprodex
- Zithromax vs Claravis
- Zithromax vs Claritin-d 24 hour
- Zithromax vs Dextromethorphan polistirex
- Zithromax vs Doxycycline
- Zithromax vs Doxycycline hyclate
- Zithromax vs Duac
- Zithromax vs Erythromycin and benzoyl peroxide
- Zithromax vs Finacea
- Zithromax vs Fluconazole
- Zithromax vs Guaifenesin
- Zithromax vs Keflex
- Zithromax vs Monodox
- Zithromax vs Mucinex dm
- Zithromax vs Omeprazole
- Zithromax vs Oracea
- Zithromax vs Ortho tri-cyclen
- Zithromax vs Ortho tri-cyclen lo
- Zithromax vs Prednisone
- Zithromax vs Proair hfa
- Zithromax vs Promethazine
- Zithromax vs Pulmicort
- Zithromax vs Retin-a
- Zithromax vs Retin-a micro
- Zithromax vs Solodyn
- Zithromax vs Sprintec
- Zithromax vs Sulfamethoxazole
- Zithromax vs Tazorac
- Zithromax vs Tetracycline hydrochloride
- Zithromax vs Trimethoprim
- Zithromax vs Yasmin
- Zithromax vs Yaz
- Zithromax vs Zinc sulfate
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Cerebral Ischaemia with Iressa? - now
- Will you have Derealisation with Lo Loestrin Fe? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Electrolyte Imbalance with Sinemet Cr? - 3 seconds ago
- Flexeril and Potassium Sulfate drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Women aged 50-59 who have Hydrops with Abelmosk - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Urination - Bed Wetting with Zoloft? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Pseudarthrosis with Tramadol? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Hepatic Pain with Singulair? - 7 seconds ago
- Men aged 50-59 who have Fibromyalgia with Phrenilin - 8 seconds ago
- Olux E and Yame Green Tea drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Tylenol, Morphine Sulfate, Robitussin - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Effexor, Ventolin, Ritalin for a 32 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 10 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.