Zocor and Nail injury - from FDA reports
Nail injury is reported only by a few people who take Zocor. We study 72,742 people who have side effects while taking Zocor from FDA. Among them, 2 have Nail injury. Find out below who they are, when they have Nail injury and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
72,742 people reported to have side effects when taking Zocor.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Nail injury
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nail injury when taking Zocor *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Nail injury when taking Zocor *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Transient Ischaemic Attack (1 person, 50.00%)
- Blood Testosterone Decreased (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Mircera (1 person, 50.00%)
- Crestor (1 person, 50.00%)
- Coumadin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Cialis (1 person, 50.00%)
- Atacand (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (1 person, 50.00%)
- Pericardial Effusion (1 person, 50.00%)
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (1 person, 50.00%)
- Incision Site Pain (1 person, 50.00%)
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nail injury when taking Zocor?
- Check symptoms - is nail injury caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsNail injury and drugs with ingredients of simvastatin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNail injury and Zocor from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Zocor has active ingredients of simvastatin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zocor 74,544 users)
Nail injury has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, high blood pressure, psoriatic arthropathy (latest reports from 241 Nail injury patients).
Browse all side effects of Zocora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Nail injuryNail injury
Could your condition cause Nail injuryNail injury
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Hello, I have been taking generic form of zocor for five years. I do not have high cholesterol. I was prescribed it because I had a stroke at 47 years old and was told it will keep my cholesterol low. I had an abdominal scan three days ago and have been told I have a fatty liver with a vague ...
I have swelling in my legs, ankles, and feet that does not go down even if elevated or after sleeping all night. It is not painful. Legs (especially left) is really swollen. I dont have any of the other symptoms of CHF so I don't think that is the problem. I don't know what type of dr to go ...