Who have Brain mass with Zofran - from FDA reports
Brain mass is found among people who take Zofran, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Colace, and have Delayed effects of radiation. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 54,239 people who have side effects when taking Zofran from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
54,239 people reported to have side effects when taking Zofran.
Among them, 11 people (0.02%) have Brain mass
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Brain mass when taking Zofran *:
- female: 54.55 %
- male: 45.45 %
Age of people who have Brain mass when taking Zofran *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 11.11 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 66.67 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 22.22 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Retinal Vessel Occlusion (a blockage in one of the small arteries): 2 people, 18.18%
- Delayed Effects Of Radiation: 2 people, 18.18%
- Pain: 1 person, 9.09%
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (a group of conditions that occur when the blood-forming cells in the bone marrow are damaged): 1 person, 9.09%
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (spreadable kidney cell tumour): 1 person, 9.09%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 1 person, 9.09%
- Haemosiderosis (general increase in tissue iron stores without associated tissue damage): 1 person, 9.09%
- Glioblastoma Multiforme (most common and deadliest of malignant primary brain tumours in adults): 1 person, 9.09%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 1 person, 9.09%
- Chemotherapy: 1 person, 9.09%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Colace: 8 people, 72.73%
- Dexamethasone: 7 people, 63.64%
- Ativan: 7 people, 63.64%
- Zometa: 6 people, 54.55%
- Levaquin: 6 people, 54.55%
- Nystatin: 6 people, 54.55%
- Lorazepam: 5 people, 45.45%
- Pantoprazole: 5 people, 45.45%
- Prednisone: 5 people, 45.45%
- Fluconazole: 5 people, 45.45%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Metastases To Spine (cancer spreads to spine): 7 people, 63.64%
- Death: 6 people, 54.55%
- Anhedonia (inability to experience pleasure from activities usually found enjoyable): 6 people, 54.55%
- Bone Disorder: 6 people, 54.55%
- Osteomyelitis (infection of bone): 6 people, 54.55%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 6 people, 54.55%
- Pain: 6 people, 54.55%
- Injury: 6 people, 54.55%
- Pain In Jaw: 6 people, 54.55%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 6 people, 54.55%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Brain mass while taking Zofran?
You are not alone:
Zofran has active ingredients of ondansetron hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Zofran 55,159 users)
Brain mass has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, depression (latest reports from 675 Brain mass patients).
Drugs that are associated with Brain massBrain mass (391 drugs)
Could your condition cause Brain massBrain mass (244 conditions)
Zofran side effects
- Zofran side effects (54,304 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Zofrana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pleuritis with Breo Ellipta? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Q Fever - Early with Tasigna? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pleuritic Chest Pain with Breo Ellipta? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pleurisy with Breo Ellipta? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Joint Contracture with Novorapid? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperthermia Malignant with Marijuana? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Burning Sensation with Propecia? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Abnormal Behaviour with Trileptal? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Abnormal Behavior with Trileptal? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have General Ill Feeling with Ultravist 150? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Xolair - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.