Zoladex and Medical device complication - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Medical device complication is found among people who take Zoladex, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zoladex and have Medical device complication. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,203 people who have side effects when taking Zoladex from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
12,203 people reported to have side effects when taking Zoladex.
Among them, 8 people (0.07%) have Medical device complication.
What is Zoladex?
Zoladex has active ingredients of goserelin acetate. It is often used in endometriosis. eHealthMe is studying from 12,453 Zoladex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Medical device complication?
Medical device complication is found to be associated with 1,103 drugs and 702 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Zoladex and Medical device complication reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Medical device complication when taking Zoladex *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Medical device complication when taking Zoladex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Zoladex *:
- Cephalexin: 3 people, 37.50%
- Omeprazole: 2 people, 25.00%
- Warfarin Sodium: 2 people, 25.00%
- Lisinopril: 2 people, 25.00%
- Fosamax: 2 people, 25.00%
- Prednisolone: 2 people, 25.00%
- Lasix: 2 people, 25.00%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 12.50%
- Golytely: 1 person, 12.50%
- Forteo: 1 person, 12.50%
Common side effects people have besides Medical device complication *:
- Injection Site Bruising: 3 people, 37.50%
- Injection Site Haemorrhage (bleeding from injection site): 3 people, 37.50%
- Head Injury: 2 people, 25.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 25.00%
- Constipation: 2 people, 25.00%
- Prostate Cancer Metastatic: 2 people, 25.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 12.50%
- Confusional State: 1 person, 12.50%
- Cough: 1 person, 12.50%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 12.50%
Common conditions people have *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 2 people, 25.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 25.00%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 2 people, 25.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 2 people, 25.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 12.50%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zoladex and have Medical device complication?Check whether Medical device complication is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Medical device complication and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of goserelin acetate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zoladex:
- Zoladex (12,453 reports)
Common Zoladex side effects:
- Death: 1,378 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 761 reports
- Pain: 699 reports
- Hot flush (sudden feelings of heat): 597 reports
- Weakness: 546 reports
Browse all side effects of Zoladex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Medical device complication treatments and more:
- Medical device complication (9,948 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Medical device complication:
- Medical device complication in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Medical device complication in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Medical device complication in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Medical device complication:
- Mirena: 1,794 reports
- Implanon: 1,546 reports
- Nexplanon: 824 reports
- Lioresal: 519 reports
- Fosamax: 276 reports
- Coumadin: 263 reports
- Paragard t 380a: 239 reports
- Flolan: 238 reports
- Forteo: 225 reports
- Aspirin: 224 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Medical device complication:
- Medical device complication (1,103 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Medical device complication:
- Birth control: 3,255 reports
- Osteoporosis: 373 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 354 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 276 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 226 reports
- Pain: 210 reports
- High blood pressure: 171 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Medical device complication:
- Medical device complication (702 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on goserelin acetate (the active ingredients of Zoladex) and Zoladex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Topiramate vs. Baclofen - 2 seconds ago
- Telmisartan And Amlodipine vs. Candesartan Cilexetil - 9 seconds ago
- Repatha and Faslodex drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Vancomycin Hcl vs. Avelox - 18 seconds ago
- Tenoretic 50 vs. Hygroton - 18 seconds ago
- Verelan vs. Labetalol Hydrocloride - 25 seconds ago
- Paroxetine and Bipolar I Disorder - 49 seconds ago
- Sleep Disorder and drugs of ingredients of zolpidem tartrate - 58 seconds ago
- Premarin and Gastritis - a minute ago
- Prednisolone and Gastritis - a minute ago