Zolpidem tartrate and Cuts and puncture wounds - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cuts and puncture wounds is found among people who take Zolpidem tartrate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zolpidem tartrate and have Cuts and puncture wounds. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 27,192 people who have side effects when taking Zolpidem tartrate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
27,192 people reported to have side effects when taking Zolpidem tartrate.
Among them, 69 people (0.25%) have Cuts and puncture wounds.
What is Zolpidem tartrate?
Zolpidem tartrate has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 28,222 Zolpidem tartrate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cuts and puncture wounds?
Cuts and puncture wounds is found to be associated with 2,362 drugs and 1,853 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Zolpidem tartrate and Cuts and puncture wounds reports submitted per year:
Time on Zolpidem tartrate when people have Cuts and puncture wounds *:
- < 1 month: 35 %
- 1 - 6 months: 20 %
- 6 - 12 months: 30 %
- 1 - 2 years: 10 %
- 2 - 5 years: 5 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Cuts and puncture wounds when taking Zolpidem tartrate *:
- female: 45.45 %
- male: 54.55 %
Age of people who have Cuts and puncture wounds when taking Zolpidem tartrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 5.17 %
- 20-29: 6.9 %
- 30-39: 15.52 %
- 40-49: 18.97 %
- 50-59: 17.24 %
- 60+: 36.21 %
Common drugs people take besides Zolpidem tartrate *:
- Citalopram Hydrobromide: 10 people, 14.49%
- Neurontin: 9 people, 13.04%
- Cymbalta: 7 people, 10.14%
- Benadryl: 7 people, 10.14%
- Pantoprazole Sodium: 6 people, 8.70%
- Alprazolam: 6 people, 8.70%
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride: 6 people, 8.70%
- Bupropion Hydrochloride: 6 people, 8.70%
- Fentanyl: 6 people, 8.70%
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride: 6 people, 8.70%
Common side effects people have besides Cuts and puncture wounds *:
- Fall: 24 people, 34.78%
- Head Injury: 18 people, 26.09%
- Pain: 15 people, 21.74%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 14 people, 20.29%
- Stress And Anxiety: 14 people, 20.29%
- Joint Pain: 13 people, 18.84%
- Feeling Abnormal: 13 people, 18.84%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 12 people, 17.39%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 12 people, 17.39%
- Depression: 11 people, 15.94%
Common conditions people have *:
- Back Pain: 11 people, 15.94%
- Depression: 11 people, 15.94%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 8 people, 11.59%
- Stress And Anxiety: 7 people, 10.14%
- Hyperuricaemia (level of uric acid in the blood that is abnormally high): 6 people, 8.70%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 6 people, 8.70%
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 7.25%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 5 people, 7.25%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 5 people, 7.25%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 5 people, 7.25%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zolpidem tartrate and have Cuts and puncture wounds?Check whether Cuts and puncture wounds is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hsu FG, Sheu MJ, Lin CL, Hsieh YW, Lai SW, "Use of Zolpidem and Risk of Acute Pyelonephritis in Women: A Population‐Based Case‐Control Study in Taiwan", The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 2017 Mar .
- Lin SC, Su YC, Huang YS, Lee CC, "Zolpidem increased cancer risk in patients with sleep disorder: A 3-year follow-up study", Journal of Medical Sciences, 2016 Mar .
- Sun Y, Lin CC, Lu CJ, Hsu CY, Kao CH, "Association between zolpidem and suicide: a nationwide population-based case-control study", InMayo Clinic Proceedings, 2016 Mar .
- Liao KF, Lin CL, Lai SW, Chen WC, "Zolpidem use associated with increased risk of pyogenic liver abscess: a case-control study in Taiwan", Medicine, 2015 Jan .
How severe was Cuts and puncture wounds and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of zolpidem tartrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zolpidem tartrate:
- Zolpidem tartrate (28,222 reports)
Common Zolpidem tartrate side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 1,817 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,364 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1,284 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,084 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,063 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,022 reports
Browse all side effects of Zolpidem tartrate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Cuts and puncture wounds treatments and more:
- Cuts and puncture wounds (15,856 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cuts and puncture wounds:
- Cuts and puncture wounds in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cuts and puncture wounds in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cuts and puncture wounds in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Cuts and puncture wounds:
- Enbrel: 1,450 reports
- Humira: 1,297 reports
- Aspirin: 1,056 reports
- Fosamax: 1,010 reports
- Prednisone: 962 reports
- Methotrexate: 681 reports
- Zometa: 681 reports
- Lisinopril: 541 reports
- Synthroid: 501 reports
- Coumadin: 499 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Cuts and puncture wounds:
- Cuts and puncture wounds (2,362 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Cuts and puncture wounds:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,852 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,105 reports
- Osteoporosis: 1,007 reports
- High blood pressure: 739 reports
- Pain: 644 reports
- Depression: 592 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Cuts and puncture wounds:
- Cuts and puncture wounds (1,853 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on zolpidem tartrate (the active ingredients of Zolpidem tartrate) and Zolpidem tartrate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Viral Infection and Tendonitis - now
- Strattera and Tracleer drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Lamprene drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- How effective is Atarax for Panic Disorder? - 9 seconds ago
- Diflucan and Urinary Retention - 10 seconds ago
- Concerta and Vasoconstriction - 15 seconds ago
- Meloxicam and Alli drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Ramipril and Feelings Of Worthlessness - 35 seconds ago
- Lodine and C-Reactive Protein Increased - 35 seconds ago
- Vancenase and Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - 37 seconds ago