Zolpidem and Diffuse panbronchiolitis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Diffuse panbronchiolitis is reported only by a few people who take Zolpidem.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zolpidem and have Diffuse panbronchiolitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 80,705 people who have side effects while taking Zolpidem from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
80,705 people reported to have side effects when taking Zolpidem.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Diffuse panbronchiolitis.
What is Zolpidem?
Zolpidem has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 82,981 Zolpidem users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Diffuse panbronchiolitis?
Diffuse panbronchiolitis (inflammatory lung disease) is found to be associated with 68 drugs and 18 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Zolpidem and Diffuse panbronchiolitis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diffuse panbronchiolitis when taking Zolpidem *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Diffuse panbronchiolitis when taking Zolpidem *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Zolpidem *:
- Prednisone: 3 people, 100.00%
- Lorazepam: 3 people, 100.00%
- Fungizone: 3 people, 100.00%
- Zantac: 2 people, 66.67%
- Imuran: 2 people, 66.67%
- Cotrim: 2 people, 66.67%
- Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim: 1 person, 33.33%
- Methylprednisolone: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Diffuse panbronchiolitis *:
- Pyothorax (accumulation of pus in the pleural cavity): 3 people, 100.00%
- Pneumonia: 3 people, 100.00%
- Disease Recurrence: 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zolpidem and have Diffuse panbronchiolitis?Check whether Diffuse panbronchiolitis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hsu FG, Sheu MJ, Lin CL, Hsieh YW, Lai SW, "Use of Zolpidem and Risk of Acute Pyelonephritis in Women: A Population‐Based Case‐Control Study in Taiwan", The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 2017 Mar .
- Lin SC, Su YC, Huang YS, Lee CC, "Zolpidem increased cancer risk in patients with sleep disorder: A 3-year follow-up study", Journal of Medical Sciences, 2016 Mar .
- Sun Y, Lin CC, Lu CJ, Hsu CY, Kao CH, "Association between zolpidem and suicide: a nationwide population-based case-control study", InMayo Clinic Proceedings, 2016 Mar .
- Liao KF, Lin CL, Lai SW, Chen WC, "Zolpidem use associated with increased risk of pyogenic liver abscess: a case-control study in Taiwan", Medicine, 2015 Jan .
How severe was Diffuse panbronchiolitis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of zolpidem tartrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zolpidem:
- Zolpidem (82,981 reports)
Common Zolpidem side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 4,544 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,414 reports
- Pain: 3,394 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 3,364 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,339 reports
Browse all side effects of Zolpidem:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Diffuse panbronchiolitis treatments and more:
- Diffuse panbronchiolitis (110 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Diffuse panbronchiolitis:
- Diffuse panbronchiolitis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Diffuse panbronchiolitis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Diffuse panbronchiolitis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Diffuse panbronchiolitis:
- Diffuse panbronchiolitis (68 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Diffuse panbronchiolitis:
- Diffuse panbronchiolitis (18 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on zolpidem tartrate (the active ingredients of Zolpidem) and Zolpidem (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Adderall and Bipolar Disorder - now
- Hydramine and Hizentra drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Lomotil and Effexor drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Benadryl and Mometasone Furoate drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Bisoprolol Fumarate and Necrotising Ulcerative Gingivostomatitis - 26 seconds ago
- Smell - Impaired in Mucinex, how severe and when it was recovered? - 28 seconds ago
- Meclizine Hydrochloride and Injection Site Pruritus - 44 seconds ago
- Ceftazidime and Brain Stem Haemorrhage - 50 seconds ago
- Cogentin and Hyponatremia - 51 seconds ago
- Sulfasalazine and Revlimid drug interaction - 55 seconds ago