Who have Spinal compression fracture with Zolpidem - from FDA reports
Spinal compression fracture is found among people who take Zolpidem, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zometa, and have Multiple myeloma. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 51,425 people who have side effects when taking Zolpidem from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
51,425 people reported to have side effects when taking Zolpidem.
Among them, 80 people (0.16%) have Spinal compression fracture
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Zolpidem when people have Spinal compression fracture *:
- < 1 month: 11.11 %
- 1 - 6 months: 77.78 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 11.11 %
Gender of people who have Spinal compression fracture when taking Zolpidem *:
- female: 51.28 %
- male: 48.72 %
Age of people who have Spinal compression fracture when taking Zolpidem *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 1.33 %
- 40-49: 5.33 %
- 50-59: 20.0 %
- 60+: 73.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 31 people, 38.75%
- High Blood Pressure: 12 people, 15.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 9 people, 11.25%
- Preventive Health Care: 8 people, 10.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 8 people, 10.00%
- Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells): 7 people, 8.75%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 7 people, 8.75%
- Hypocalcaemia (levels of calcium in blood serum are abnormally low): 7 people, 8.75%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 7 people, 8.75%
- Vitamin B12 Decreased: 7 people, 8.75%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 32 people, 40.00%
- Aredia: 28 people, 35.00%
- Furosemide: 25 people, 31.25%
- Prilosec: 23 people, 28.75%
- Flexeril: 23 people, 28.75%
- Augmentin '125': 21 people, 26.25%
- Flomax: 21 people, 26.25%
- Vicodin: 20 people, 25.00%
- Prednisolone: 20 people, 25.00%
- Haloperidol: 19 people, 23.75%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 34 people, 42.50%
- Pain: 33 people, 41.25%
- Weakness: 30 people, 37.50%
- Bone Disorder: 30 people, 37.50%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 30 people, 37.50%
- Pneumonia: 29 people, 36.25%
- Breathing Difficulty: 28 people, 35.00%
- Back Pain: 27 people, 33.75%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 27 people, 33.75%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 27 people, 33.75%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Spinal compression fracture while taking Zolpidem?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Spinal compression fracture
- Subscribe to monitor Spinal compression fracture in Zolpidem
You are not alone:
Zolpidem has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Zolpidem 55,412 users)
Spinal compression fracture
Spinal compression fracture (fracture due to spinal compression on bone) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 8,346 Spinal compression fracture patients).
Drugs that are associated with Spinal compression fractureSpinal compression fracture (1,171 drugs)
Could your condition cause Spinal compression fractureSpinal compression fracture (657 conditions)
Zolpidem side effects
- Zolpidem side effects (53,454 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Zolpidema b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lin SC, Su YC, Huang YS, Lee CC, "Zolpidem increased cancer risk in patients with sleep disorder: A 3-year follow-up study", Journal of Medical Sciences, 2016 Mar .
- Liao KF, Lin CL, Lai SW, Chen WC, "Zolpidem use associated with increased risk of pyogenic liver abscess: a case-control study in Taiwan", Medicine, 2015 Jan .
- Hsu FG, Sheu MJ, Lin CL, Hsieh YW, Lai SW, "Use of Zolpidem and Risk of Acute Pyelonephritis in Women: A Population‐Based Case‐Control Study in Taiwan", The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 2017 Mar .
- Sun Y, Lin CC, Lu CJ, Hsu CY, Kao CH, "Association between zolpidem and suicide: a nationwide population-based case-control study", InMayo Clinic Proceedings, 2016 Mar .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Red Blood Cell Count Increased with Imodium? - now
- Will you have Loss Of Consciousness with Proventil-Hfa? - now
- Solifenacin Succinate and Stalevo 100 drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Stage 0 with Bei Chai Hu? - 4 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Zantac 25 drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- What to expect when you have Blood Triglycerides Abnormal and Vaginal Cysts? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Malignant Lymphoma Unclassifiable Low Grade with Humira? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Sensory Hallucinations with Zymar? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Hallucination with Zymar? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Hallucinations with Zymar? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Curcuminoids, Ranitidine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Atorvastatin Calcium, Fluoxetine, Memantine, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vyvanse, Spironolactone, Modafinil, Linzess, Botox, Latuda - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.