Who have Acupuncture and pain with Zometa - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people who take Zometa, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Aredia, and have Metastases to bone. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57,421 people who have side effects when taking Zometa from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
57,421 people reported to have side effects when taking Zometa.
Among them, 11,086 people (19.31%) have Acupuncture and pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Zometa when people have Acupuncture and pain *:
- < 1 month: 3.4 %
- 1 - 6 months: 7.59 %
- 6 - 12 months: 10.67 %
- 1 - 2 years: 24.76 %
- 2 - 5 years: 48.5 %
- 5 - 10 years: 4.89 %
- 10+ years: 0.19 %
Gender of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Zometa *:
- female: 60.17 %
- male: 39.83 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Zometa *:
- 0-1: 0.04 %
- 2-9: 0.09 %
- 10-19: 0.48 %
- 20-29: 0.57 %
- 30-39: 2.75 %
- 40-49: 16.05 %
- 50-59: 29.46 %
- 60+: 50.54 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 2,032 people, 18.33%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 673 people, 6.07%
- Prostate Cancer: 441 people, 3.98%
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 412 people, 3.72%
- High Blood Pressure: 388 people, 3.50%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aredia: 4,839 people, 43.65%
- Dexamethasone: 1,694 people, 15.28%
- Oxycontin: 1,666 people, 15.03%
- Ambien: 1,633 people, 14.73%
- Aspirin: 1,568 people, 14.14%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 7,417 people, 66.90%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 5,869 people, 52.94%
- Injury: 4,730 people, 42.67%
- Bone Disorder: 4,258 people, 38.41%
- Aseptic Necrosis (the death of bone tissue due to a lack of blood supply): 3,897 people, 35.15%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain while taking Zometa?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Acupuncture and pain
- Subscribe to monitor Acupuncture and pain in Zometa
You are not alone:
Zometa has active ingredients of zoledronic acid. It is often used in multiple myeloma. (latest outcomes from Zometa 57,720 users)
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 598,543 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain (3,947 drugs)
Could your condition cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain (4,885 conditions)
Zometa side effects
- Zometa side effects (57,469 reports)
Browse all side effects of Zometaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Haematocoele with Coreg Cr? - a second ago
- Zithromax and Galega Bicolor drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Unexpected Therapeutic Drug Effect with Wellbutrin Xl? - a second ago
- Will you have Occlusion - Renal Artery with Benzyl Alcohol? - 2 seconds ago
- Sea Ash and Violet drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Carbatrol - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Nystatin - an hour ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Vyvanse - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Zanaflex, Nature-throid, Trulicity, Cymbalta, Levemir, Magnesium Malate - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.