Zometa and Cirrhosis alcoholic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cirrhosis alcoholic is reported only by a few people who take Zometa.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zometa and have Cirrhosis alcoholic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 68,309 people who have side effects while taking Zometa from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
68,309 people reported to have side effects when taking Zometa.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Cirrhosis alcoholic.
What is Zometa?
Zometa has active ingredients of zoledronic acid. It is often used in multiple myeloma. eHealthMe is studying from 66,461 Zometa users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cirrhosis alcoholic?
Cirrhosis alcoholic (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism) is found to be associated with 365 drugs and 162 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Zometa and Cirrhosis alcoholic reports submitted per year:
Time on Zometa when people have Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Zometa *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Zometa *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Zometa *:
- Percocet: 2 people, 100.00%
- Miacalcin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fosamax: 2 people, 100.00%
- Aredia: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- Withdrawal Syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance): 2 people, 100.00%
- Cholecystitis (infection of gallbladder): 2 people, 100.00%
- Dyslipidaemia (abnormal amount of lipids): 2 people, 100.00%
- Dysaesthesia (abnormal sensation): 2 people, 100.00%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 100.00%
- Drug Administration Error: 2 people, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 2 people, 100.00%
- Diabetic Gastroparesis (paralysis of the muscles of the stomach caused by diabetes): 2 people, 100.00%
- Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control: 2 people, 100.00%
- Depression: 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 100.00%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zometa and have Cirrhosis alcoholic?Check whether Cirrhosis alcoholic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Cirrhosis alcoholic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of zoledronic acid:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zometa:
- Zometa (66,461 reports)
Common Zometa side effects:
Browse all side effects of Zometa:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Cirrhosis alcoholic treatments and more:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (749 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (365 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (162 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on zoledronic acid (the active ingredients of Zometa) and Zometa (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sertraline Hydrochloride and Oedema Peripheral - 5 seconds ago
- Elidel and Ill-Defined Disorder - 7 seconds ago
- Jardiance and Abdominal Discomfort - 8 seconds ago
- Keppra and Biliary Cirrhosis Primary - 10 seconds ago
- Herceptin and Coordination Abnormal - 13 seconds ago
- Neulasta and Conjunctivitis - 16 seconds ago
- Antitussive and Confusion - 20 seconds ago
- Omnicef and Scopolamine drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Atacand and Multivitamin drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Diovan Hct and Ampyra drug interaction - 40 seconds ago