Zometa and General physical health deterioration - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
General physical health deterioration is found among people who take Zometa, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zometa and have General physical health deterioration. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 68,309 people who have side effects when taking Zometa from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
68,309 people reported to have side effects when taking Zometa.
Among them, 3,670 people (5.37%) have General physical health deterioration.
What is Zometa?
Zometa has active ingredients of zoledronic acid. It is often used in multiple myeloma. eHealthMe is studying from 68,665 Zometa users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is General physical health deterioration?
General physical health deterioration (weak health status) is found to be associated with 3,066 drugs and 2,820 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Zometa and General physical health deterioration reports submitted per year:
Time on Zometa when people have General physical health deterioration *:
Gender of people who have General physical health deterioration when taking Zometa*:
Age of people who have General physical health deterioration when taking Zometa *:
Common drugs people take besides Zometa *:
Common side effects people have besides General physical health deterioration *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zometa and have General physical health deterioration?Check whether General physical health deterioration is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was General physical health deterioration and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of zoledronic acid:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zometa:
- Zometa (68,665 reports)
Common Zometa side effects:
- Aseptic necrosis (the death of bone tissue due to a lack of blood supply): 12,597 reports
- Pain: 11,724 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 8,299 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7,123 reports
- Osteomyelitis (infection of bone): 5,818 reports
Browse all side effects of Zometa:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
General physical health deterioration treatments and more:
- General physical health deterioration (107,022 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to General physical health deterioration:
- General physical health deterioration in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- General physical health deterioration in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- General physical health deterioration in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with General physical health deterioration:
- Prednisone: 6,536 reports
- Methotrexate: 5,829 reports
- Pantoprazole: 5,381 reports
- Humira: 4,779 reports
- Ibuprofen: 4,541 reports
- Aspirin: 4,322 reports
- Yaz: 4,304 reports
- Yasmin: 4,111 reports
- Ramipril: 3,896 reports
- Zometa: 3,670 reports
All the drugs that are associated with General physical health deterioration:
- General physical health deterioration (3,066 drugs)
Common conditions associated with General physical health deterioration:
- High blood pressure: 5,602 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 5,181 reports
- Pain: 4,102 reports
- Parkinson's disease: 3,754 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 3,427 reports
All the conditions that are associated with General physical health deterioration:
- General physical health deterioration (2,820 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on zoledronic acid (the active ingredients of Zometa) and Zometa (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ibu and Fulyzaq drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Zoloft and Hydroxyzine drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride and Codeine Sulfate drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Amnesteem and Proair Hfa drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Weight Bearing Difficulty and drugs of ingredients of temazepam - 8 seconds ago
- Drug Ineffective and drugs of ingredients of orphenadrine citrate - 37 seconds ago
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome and drugs of ingredients of prednisone - 42 seconds ago
- Vecuronium Bromide and Renal Failure - Acute - 42 seconds ago
- Vecuronium Bromide and Acute Kidney Failure - 43 seconds ago
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy and drugs of ingredients of adalimumab - 44 seconds ago