Zovirax and Haemangioma of skin - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Haemangioma of skin is reported only by a few people who take Zovirax.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zovirax and have Haemangioma of skin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,900 people who have side effects while taking Zovirax from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
8,900 people reported to have side effects when taking Zovirax.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Haemangioma of skin.
What is Zovirax?
Zovirax has active ingredients of acyclovir sodium. It is often used in genital herpes. eHealthMe is studying from 9,024 Zovirax users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Haemangioma of skin?
Haemangioma of skin (noncancerous, abnormally dense collections of dilated small blood vessels that may occur in the skin or internal organs) is found to be associated with 536 drugs and 279 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Zovirax and Haemangioma of skin reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Haemangioma of skin when taking Zovirax *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Haemangioma of skin when taking Zovirax *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Zovirax *:
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Imbruvica: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cozaar: 1 person, 100.00%
- Atarax: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Haemangioma of skin *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- The Flu (the flu is caused by an influenza virus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Rhinitis (a medical term for irritation and inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pyelonephritis Acute (sudden inflammation of kidney caused by bacteria): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 1 person, 100.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 1 person, 100.00%
- Mammogram Abnormal (abnormal breast examination): 1 person, 100.00%
- Immunodeficiency: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dermatitis Acneiform (dermatoses including acne vulgaris, rosacea, folliculitis, and perioral dermatitis): 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 100.00%
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell)): 1 person, 100.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zovirax and have Haemangioma of skin?Check whether Haemangioma of skin is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Haemangioma of skin and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of acyclovir sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zovirax:
- Zovirax (9,024 reports)
Common Zovirax side effects:
- Fever: 849 reports
- Diarrhea: 570 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 513 reports
- Rashes (redness): 490 reports
- Weakness: 488 reports
- Pain: 468 reports
Browse all side effects of Zovirax:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Haemangioma of skin treatments and more:
- Haemangioma of skin (542 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Haemangioma of skin:
- Haemangioma of skin in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Haemangioma of skin in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Haemangioma of skin in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Haemangioma of skin:
- Gilenya: 174 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Haemangioma of skin:
- Haemangioma of skin (536 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Haemangioma of skin:
- Multiple sclerosis: 177 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Haemangioma of skin:
- Haemangioma of skin (279 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acyclovir sodium (the active ingredients of Zovirax) and Zovirax (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Spinal Stenosis and Intestinal Obstruction - now
- Voltaren and Hypoaesthesia - a second ago
- Pramipexole Dihydrochloride and Nutropin Aq drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Bromfenac Sodium and Lipoma - 7 seconds ago
- Keppra and Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) - 11 seconds ago
- Azathioprine Sodium and Sinus Pain - 11 seconds ago
- Brilinta and Sleep Disorder - 12 seconds ago
- Claritin-D and Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter - 14 seconds ago
- Pollakiuria and Nosebleed - 16 seconds ago
- Brilinta and Haematospermia - 20 seconds ago