Zyclara and Road traffic accident - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Road traffic accident is reported only by a few people who take Zyclara.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zyclara and have Road traffic accident. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 444 people who have side effects while taking Zyclara from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
444 people reported to have side effects when taking Zyclara.
Among them, 2 people (0.45%) have Road traffic accident.
What is Zyclara?
Zyclara has active ingredients of imiquimod. eHealthMe is studying from 456 Zyclara users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Road traffic accident?
Road traffic accident is found to be associated with 2,443 drugs and 1,500 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Zyclara and Road traffic accident reports submitted per year:
Time on Zyclara when people have Road traffic accident *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Road traffic accident when taking Zyclara *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Road traffic accident when taking Zyclara *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Zyclara *:
- Simvastatin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Percocet: 1 person, 50.00%
- Niaspan: 1 person, 50.00%
- Motrin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Colace: 1 person, 50.00%
- Centrum Silver: 1 person, 50.00%
- Avodart: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Road traffic accident *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Visual Impairment: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vision Blurred: 1 person, 50.00%
- Rib Fracture: 1 person, 50.00%
- Oral Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lip Blister: 1 person, 50.00%
- Feeding Disorder (when children refuse to eat certain food groups): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Actinic Keratosis (skin disease due to sun exposure): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zyclara and have Road traffic accident?Check whether Road traffic accident is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Road traffic accident and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of imiquimod:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zyclara:
- Zyclara (456 reports)
Road traffic accident treatments and more:
- Road traffic accident (46,855 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Road traffic accident:
- Road traffic accident in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Road traffic accident in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Road traffic accident in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Road traffic accident:
- Oxycontin: 2,519 reports
- Humira: 2,415 reports
- Lyrica: 1,777 reports
- Prednisone: 1,751 reports
- Fosamax: 1,726 reports
- Avonex: 1,601 reports
- Ambien: 1,586 reports
- Aspirin: 1,552 reports
- Enbrel: 1,460 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,369 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Road traffic accident:
- Road traffic accident (2,443 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Road traffic accident:
- Multiple sclerosis: 3,806 reports
- Pain: 2,847 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 2,776 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,897 reports
- Osteoporosis: 1,869 reports
- Depression: 1,783 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Road traffic accident:
- Road traffic accident (1,500 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on imiquimod (the active ingredients of Zyclara) and Zyclara (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ramipril and Scoliosis - a second ago
- Ankylosing Spondylitis and Flatulence - 11 seconds ago
- Lupron Depot and Fallopian Tube Cyst - 19 seconds ago
- Doxil and Radius Fracture - 25 seconds ago
- Doxorubicin Hydrochloride and Descovy drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Marinol and Mycelex drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Depakote and Pulmonary Artery Stenosis Congenital - 31 seconds ago
- Heart Palpitations in Turmeric, how severe and when it was recovered? - 33 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin Xl vs. Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride - 38 seconds ago
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Vaginal Discharge - 39 seconds ago