Zydelig and Skin irritation - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Skin irritation is reported only by a few people who take Zydelig.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zydelig and have Skin irritation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,828 people who have side effects while taking Zydelig from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,828 people reported to have side effects when taking Zydelig.
Among them, 2 people (0.11%) have Skin irritation.
What is Zydelig?
Zydelig has active ingredients of idelalisib. eHealthMe is studying from 1,829 Zydelig users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Skin irritation?
Skin irritation is found to be associated with 1,587 drugs and 878 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Zydelig and Skin irritation reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Skin irritation when taking Zydelig *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Skin irritation when taking Zydelig *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Zydelig *:
- Keppra: 2 people, 100.00%
- Imbruvica: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gliclazide: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Skin irritation *:
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Weakness: 2 people, 100.00%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 2 people, 100.00%
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity): 2 people, 100.00%
- Blister (small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure): 2 people, 100.00%
- Blood Albumin Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Brain Oedema (excess accumulation of fluid in the intracellular or extracellular spaces of the brain): 2 people, 100.00%
- Central Nervous System Lesion (an abnormality in tissue of brain or spinal cord): 2 people, 100.00%
- Death: 2 people, 100.00%
- Facial Paralysis (loss of function of face muscle): 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell)): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zydelig and have Skin irritation?Check whether Skin irritation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Skin irritation and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of idelalisib:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zydelig:
- Zydelig (1,829 reports)
Common Zydelig side effects:
- Diarrhea: 298 reports
- Pneumonia: 202 reports
- Fever: 132 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 104 reports
Browse all side effects of Zydelig:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Skin irritation treatments and more:
- Skin irritation (40,871 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Skin irritation:
- Skin irritation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Skin irritation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Skin irritation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Skin irritation:
- Adapalene: 24,593 reports
- Green tea: 11,461 reports
- Humira: 782 reports
- Rogaine: 732 reports
- Vitamins: 714 reports
- Dupixent: 685 reports
- Aspirin: 526 reports
- Butrans: 523 reports
- Prednisone: 515 reports
- Differin: 446 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Skin irritation:
- Skin irritation (1,587 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Skin irritation:
- Acne: 12,861 reports
- Psoriasis: 694 reports
- Hair loss: 581 reports
- High blood pressure: 481 reports
- Pain: 459 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Skin irritation:
- Skin irritation (878 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on idelalisib (the active ingredients of Zydelig) and Zydelig (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clorazepate Dipotassium and Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding - 15 seconds ago
- Efavirenz and Swelling Face - 22 seconds ago
- Risperdal Consta and Avapro drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Rifater and Pneumonia Aggravated - 31 seconds ago
- Xyzal and Diovan drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Artane and Wax Blockage - 34 seconds ago
- Tri Lo Sprintec and Maxzide drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Posaconazole and Injection Site Haemorrhage - 50 seconds ago
- Solu-Cortef and Nephritis - Interstitial - 53 seconds ago
- Solu-Cortef and Interstitial Nephritis - 53 seconds ago