Zykadia and Unresponsive to stimuli - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 2,068 people who have side effects when taking Zykadia. Unresponsive to stimuli is found, especially among people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take Medrol and have Lung adenocarcinoma.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zykadia and have Unresponsive to stimuli. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,068 people reported to have side effects when taking Zykadia.
Among them, 5 people (0.24%) have Unresponsive to stimuli.
What is Zykadia?
Zykadia has active ingredients of ceritinib. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 2,068 Zykadia users.
What is Unresponsive to stimuli?
Unresponsive to stimuli is found to be associated with 2,073 drugs and 1,536 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 25,369 people who have Unresponsive to stimuli.
Number of Zykadia and Unresponsive to stimuli reports submitted per year:
Time on Zykadia when people have Unresponsive to stimuli *:
- < 1 month: 66.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Unresponsive to stimuli when taking Zykadia *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Unresponsive to stimuli when taking Zykadia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 75 %
Common drugs people take besides Zykadia *:
- Xalkori: 3 people, 60.00%
- Medrol: 3 people, 60.00%
- Xgeva: 1 person, 20.00%
- Oxycodone: 1 person, 20.00%
- Neurontin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Miralax: 1 person, 20.00%
- Alimta: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Unresponsive to stimuli *:
- Balance Disorder: 3 people, 60.00%
- Diarrhea: 3 people, 60.00%
- Neutrophil Count Decreased (less than normal number of neutrophil a type of blood cell): 3 people, 60.00%
- Dizziness: 3 people, 60.00%
- Neoplasm Progression (growth of tumour): 3 people, 60.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 60.00%
- Transaminases Increased: 3 people, 60.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 3 people, 60.00%
- Lung Adenocarcinoma (a form of non-small cell lung cancer): 1 person, 20.00%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Lung Adenocarcinoma (a form of non-small cell lung cancer): 5 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zykadia and have Unresponsive to stimuli?Check whether Unresponsive to stimuli is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Zykadia side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Zykadia side effects (2,068 reports)
Unresponsive to stimuli treatments and more:
- Unresponsive to stimuli (25,369 reports)
Common drugs associated with Unresponsive to stimuli:
- Aspirin: 1,564 reports
- Morphine: 1,237 reports
- Metformin: 1,103 reports
- Gabapentin: 999 reports
- Lisinopril: 877 reports
- Clonazepam: 822 reports
- Furosemide: 815 reports
- Lorazepam: 802 reports
- Loraz: 802 reports
- Omeprazole: 758 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Unresponsive to stimuli:
- Unresponsive to stimuli (2,073 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Unresponsive to stimuli:
- Pain: 1,183 reports
- High blood pressure: 764 reports
- Depression: 678 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 637 reports
- Parkinson's disease: 523 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 401 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 396 reports
- Schizophrenia: 395 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Unresponsive to stimuli:
- Unresponsive to stimuli (1,536 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ceritinib (the active ingredients of Zykadia) and Zykadia (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prednisone and Midol drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Rifampin and General Physical Health Deterioration - 3 seconds ago
- Celestone and Lamictal drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Oxycontin and Birth Control - 46 seconds ago
- Coreg and Gynecomastia - a minute ago
- Pyrimethamine and Alprostadil drug interaction - a minute ago
- Naprosyn and Doxycycline Hyclate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Imbruvica and Numbness And Tingling - a minute ago
- Duragesic and Cancer - Throat Or Larynx - a minute ago
- Flomax and Catheterisation Cardiac Abnormal - a minute ago