Zyprexa and Nasal discharge - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Nasal discharge is reported only by a few people who take Zyprexa.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zyprexa and have Nasal discharge. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 61,460 people who have side effects while taking Zyprexa from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
61,460 people reported to have side effects when taking Zyprexa.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Nasal discharge.
What is Zyprexa?
Zyprexa has active ingredients of olanzapine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 62,747 Zyprexa users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Nasal discharge?
Nasal discharge (discharge from nose) is found to be associated with 852 drugs and 525 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Zyprexa and Nasal discharge reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nasal discharge when taking Zyprexa *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Nasal discharge when taking Zyprexa *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Zyprexa *:
- Lotensin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lortab: 1 person, 50.00%
- Actonel: 1 person, 50.00%
- Actos: 1 person, 50.00%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Avandia: 1 person, 50.00%
- Avapro: 1 person, 50.00%
- Buspar: 1 person, 50.00%
- Clonazepam: 1 person, 50.00%
- Effexor: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Nasal discharge *:
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss): 1 person, 50.00%
- Dyskinesia (abnormality or impairment of voluntary movement): 1 person, 50.00%
- Electrocardiogram St Segment Depression: 1 person, 50.00%
- Electroencephalogram Abnormal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Electrolyte Imbalance: 1 person, 50.00%
- Facial Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 50.00%
- Groin Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Schizoaffective Disorder (a mental disorder characterized by disordered thought): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zyprexa and have Nasal discharge?Check whether Nasal discharge is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Gupta SK, Shwetank B, "Reversible bilateral sensori-neural hearing loss due to olanzapine in a male suffering from bipolar affective disorder", Indian journal of pharmacology, 2014 Jan .
- Og?odek E, Szota A, Araszkiewicz A, "Olanzapine-induced neuroleptic malignant syndrome after 10 years of treatment", Aust NZJ Psychiatry, 2013 Oct .
How severe was Nasal discharge and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of olanzapine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zyprexa:
- Zyprexa (62,747 reports)
Common Zyprexa side effects:
- Diabetes: 6,914 reports
- Weight increased: 5,992 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 3,024 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 2,884 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,770 reports
Browse all side effects of Zyprexa:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Nasal discharge treatments and more:
- Nasal discharge (2,276 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Nasal discharge:
- Nasal discharge in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nasal discharge in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nasal discharge in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Nasal discharge:
All the drugs that are associated with Nasal discharge:
- Nasal discharge (852 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Nasal discharge:
- Nasal discharge (525 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on olanzapine (the active ingredients of Zyprexa) and Zyprexa (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sodium Nitroprusside and Cefotaxime Sodium drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Wixela Inhub and Breast Cancer Aggravated - 6 seconds ago
- Clonazepam and Saliva Discoloration - 7 seconds ago
- Absorica vs. Doxycycline Hyclate - 12 seconds ago
- Fml Forte and Thoracic Vertebral Fracture - 13 seconds ago
- Infective Pulmonary Exacerbation Of Cystic Fibrosis and Rales - 19 seconds ago
- Avelox and Lip Discoloration - 24 seconds ago
- Xolair and Cerebellar Ischaemia - 27 seconds ago
- Demerol and Ankle Fracture - 32 seconds ago
- Prandin and Sputum Discolored - 38 seconds ago