Zyrtec and Femoral artery occlusion - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Femoral artery occlusion is found among people who take Zyrtec, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zyrtec and have Femoral artery occlusion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 94,387 people who have side effects when taking Zyrtec from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
94,387 people reported to have side effects when taking Zyrtec.
Among them, 11 people (0.01%) have Femoral artery occlusion.
What is Zyrtec?
Zyrtec has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 99,036 Zyrtec users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Femoral artery occlusion?
Femoral artery occlusion (obstruction in artery of femur) is found to be associated with 498 drugs and 282 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Zyrtec and Femoral artery occlusion reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Femoral artery occlusion when taking Zyrtec *:
- female: 70 %
- male: 30 %
Age of people who have Femoral artery occlusion when taking Zyrtec *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 11.11 %
- 60+: 55.56 %
Common drugs people take besides Zyrtec *:
- Singulair: 3 people, 27.27%
- Humalog: 3 people, 27.27%
- Aspirin: 3 people, 27.27%
- Ativan: 3 people, 27.27%
- Celexa: 2 people, 18.18%
- Lipitor: 2 people, 18.18%
- Fosamax: 2 people, 18.18%
- Fluconazole: 2 people, 18.18%
- Omeprazole: 2 people, 18.18%
- Rocaltrol: 2 people, 18.18%
Common side effects people have besides Femoral artery occlusion *:
- Impaired Healing: 4 people, 36.36%
- Infection: 4 people, 36.36%
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease (reproducible ischemic muscle pain): 3 people, 27.27%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 27.27%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 3 people, 27.27%
- Skin Ulcer: 3 people, 27.27%
- Wound Infection Staphylococcal: 2 people, 18.18%
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (involves fibrosis of skin, joints, eyes due to kidney disease): 2 people, 18.18%
- Peripheral Vascular Disorder: 2 people, 18.18%
- Heart Attack: 2 people, 18.18%
Common conditions people have *:
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abdominal: 2 people, 18.18%
- Infection: 2 people, 18.18%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 18.18%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 9.09%
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 1 person, 9.09%
- Partial Seizures (seizures which affect only a part of the brain at onset): 1 person, 9.09%
- Pain: 1 person, 9.09%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 9.09%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 9.09%
- Depression: 1 person, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zyrtec and have Femoral artery occlusion?Check whether Femoral artery occlusion is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Femoral artery occlusion and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zyrtec:
- Zyrtec (99,036 reports)
Common Zyrtec side effects:
Browse all side effects of Zyrtec:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Femoral artery occlusion treatments and more:
- Femoral artery occlusion (607 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Femoral artery occlusion:
- Femoral artery occlusion in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Femoral artery occlusion in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Femoral artery occlusion in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Femoral artery occlusion:
- Femoral artery occlusion (498 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Femoral artery occlusion:
- Femoral artery occlusion (282 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cetirizine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Zyrtec) and Zyrtec (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Triphasil-28 and Pupillary Reflex Impaired - 2 seconds ago
- Zoledronic Acid and Dyspnea At Rest - 3 seconds ago
- Ethambutol Hydrochloride and Rash Erythematous - 3 seconds ago
- Probiotics and Clindamycin Phosphate And Benzoyl Peroxide drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Duac and Jaundice - Yellow Skin - 7 seconds ago
- Pegasys and Premature Rupture Of Membranes - 8 seconds ago
- Depakene and Tracleer drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Bystolic and Nitro-Dur drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Ziac and Oruvail drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Vitamin D and Chest Wall Abscess - 15 seconds ago