Zyrtec and Ocular vascular disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ocular vascular disorder is reported only by a few people who take Zyrtec.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zyrtec and have Ocular vascular disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 94,387 people who have side effects while taking Zyrtec from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
94,387 people reported to have side effects when taking Zyrtec.
Among them, 4 people (0.0%) have Ocular vascular disorder.
What is Zyrtec?
Zyrtec has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 99,257 Zyrtec users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ocular vascular disorder?
Ocular vascular disorder (disease of eye blood circulation) is found to be associated with 501 drugs and 332 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Zyrtec and Ocular vascular disorder reports submitted per year:
Time on Zyrtec when people have Ocular vascular disorder *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ocular vascular disorder when taking Zyrtec *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ocular vascular disorder when taking Zyrtec *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 25 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Zyrtec *:
- Zocor: 3 people, 75.00%
- Plavix: 2 people, 50.00%
- Celebrex: 2 people, 50.00%
- Ketoconazole: 1 person, 25.00%
- Advair Hfa: 1 person, 25.00%
- Amrix: 1 person, 25.00%
- Asa: 1 person, 25.00%
- Calcium: 1 person, 25.00%
- Catapres: 1 person, 25.00%
- Combivent: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Ocular vascular disorder *:
- Vision Blurred: 3 people, 75.00%
- Microangiopathy (disease of the capillaries (very small blood vessels), in which the capillary walls become so thick and weak that they bleed, leak protein): 2 people, 50.00%
- Diplopia (double vision): 2 people, 50.00%
- Ischaemia (insufficient supply of blood to an organ, usually due to a blocked artery): 2 people, 50.00%
- Iiird Nerve Paralysis (totally closed eyelid and a down and out deviation of the eye): 2 people, 50.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 50.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 1 person, 25.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 25.00%
- Eyelid Ptosis (falling of the upper or lower eyelid): 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 2 people, 50.00%
- Hypoparathyroidism (inadequate secretion of parathyroid hormone resulting in abnormally low levels of calcium in the blood): 1 person, 25.00%
- Hypocalcaemia (levels of calcium in blood serum are abnormally low): 1 person, 25.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 25.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 25.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Asthma: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zyrtec and have Ocular vascular disorder?Check whether Ocular vascular disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Ocular vascular disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zyrtec:
- Zyrtec (99,257 reports)
Common Zyrtec side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 7,906 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6,811 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 5,700 reports
- Pain: 4,984 reports
- Rashes (redness): 4,845 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 4,612 reports
- Itching: 4,318 reports
- Dizziness: 4,212 reports
Browse all side effects of Zyrtec:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Ocular vascular disorder treatments and more:
- Ocular vascular disorder (1,131 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ocular vascular disorder:
- Ocular vascular disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ocular vascular disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ocular vascular disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Ocular vascular disorder:
- Ocular vascular disorder (501 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Ocular vascular disorder:
- Ocular vascular disorder (332 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cetirizine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Zyrtec) and Zyrtec (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Retroperitoneal Neoplasm and Thrombocytopenia - 2 seconds ago
- Chloramphenicol and Drowsiness - 5 seconds ago
- Cytoxan and Dermoid Cyst - 15 seconds ago
- Cogentin and Hepatitis C - 16 seconds ago
- Botox and Eosinophil Count Decreased - 23 seconds ago
- Magnesium and Common Peroneal Nerve Dysfunction - 27 seconds ago
- Myrbetriq and Hyperparathyroidism Secondary - 47 seconds ago
- Isovue-128 and Florinef drug interaction - a minute ago
- Heparin Sodium and Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome - a minute ago
- Acetaminophen vs. Bupropion Hydrochloride - a minute ago