Will you have Tremor with Zyvox - from FDA reports
Tremor is found among people who take Zyvox, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Staphylococcal infection. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,882 people who have side effects when taking Zyvox from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How we gather our data?
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on linezolid (the active ingredients of Zyvox) and Zyvox (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Tremor are also considered in the study.
What is Zyvox?
Zyvox has active ingredients of linezolid. It is often used in mrsa infection. (latest outcomes from Zyvox 8,042 users)
What is Tremor?
Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 123,132 Tremor patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
7,882 people reported to have side effects when taking Zyvox.
Among them, 111 people (1.41%) have Tremor
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Zyvox when people have Tremor *:
- < 1 month: 85.29 %
- 1 - 6 months: 14.71 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tremor when taking Zyvox *:
- female: 50.47 %
- male: 49.53 %
Age of people who have Tremor when taking Zyvox *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 5.13 %
- 30-39: 1.28 %
- 40-49: 11.54 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 65.38 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Staphylococcal Infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria): 16 people, 14.41%
- Bone Loss: 13 people, 11.71%
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 13 people, 11.71%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 7 people, 6.31%
- Depression: 7 people, 6.31%
- High Blood Pressure: 6 people, 5.41%
- Pneumonia: 6 people, 5.41%
- Broken Bone: 6 people, 5.41%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 6 people, 5.41%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 5 people, 4.50%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 30 people, 27.03%
- Ambien: 28 people, 25.23%
- Revlimid: 25 people, 22.52%
- Celebrex: 25 people, 22.52%
- Protonix: 24 people, 21.62%
- Aspirin: 23 people, 20.72%
- Zofran: 22 people, 19.82%
- Coumadin: 21 people, 18.92%
- Lomotil: 21 people, 18.92%
- Lasix: 20 people, 18.02%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 37 people, 33.33%
- Fall: 32 people, 28.83%
- Pain: 29 people, 26.13%
- High Blood Pressure: 29 people, 26.13%
- Disability: 27 people, 24.32%
- Injury: 27 people, 24.32%
- Pain In Jaw: 26 people, 23.42%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 23 people, 20.72%
- Breathing Difficulty: 23 people, 20.72%
- Asthma: 23 people, 20.72%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Tremor while taking Zyvox?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Zyvox and have Tremor
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with TremorTremor (3,216 drugs)
Could your condition cause TremorTremor (3,381 conditions)
Zyvox side effects
- Zyvox side effects (7,884 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Zyvoxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Abacavir Sulfate and Lamivudine drug interaction - now
- Will you have Slow Resting Heart Rate with Campath? - now
- Will you have Slow Heart Rate with Campath? - now
- Will you have Bradycardia with Campath? - now
- Mucomyst and Watercress drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Proctalgia with Invokana? - a second ago
- Doxycycline Hyclate and Nad drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin - Clammy with Zanaflex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sweat - Cold with Zanaflex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Clammy Skin with Zanaflex? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Fenofibrate, Lisinopril - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Diclofenac Sodium - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Aeroseb-dex, Parafon Forte Dsc - an hour ago
- Prediction of Mirtazapine, Ramipril, Creatine for a 43 year old man - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Ramipril, Mirtazapine for a 43 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Dutasteride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Spironolactone, Lisinopril - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Co-codamol, Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Metformin Hydrochloride - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Diovan, Metformin, Avandia - 9 hours ago