Obs in Diastat - how severe and when it was recovered?
There is no report of severity or recovery of Obs by people who take Diastat yet.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
Do you take Diastat and have Obs?Check whether Obs is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on diazepam (the active ingredients of Diastat). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Breast Pain in Norethindrone Acetate And Ethinyl Estradiol And Ferrous Fumarate, how severe and when it was recovered? - 9 seconds ago
- Premarin and Allopurinol drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Renagel and Kadian drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Atenolol and Vaginal Discharge - 24 seconds ago
- Mevacor vs. Amlodipine - 28 seconds ago
- Levaquin and Progesterone drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Amiodarone Hydrochloride and Hypoventilation - 35 seconds ago
- Lipitor and Tibia Fracture - 38 seconds ago
- Amiodarone Hydrochloride and Dicyclomine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Curcumin and Hyperhidrosis - 43 seconds ago