Hair loss in Testoderm - how severe and when it was recovered?
We study how severe was Hair loss, when it was recovered, drug effectiveness, race, and more among people who take Testoderm. This phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports submitted to eHealthMe, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
20 people who have Hair loss while taking Testoderm were studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Severity of Hair loss *:
- least: 16.67 %
- moderate: 55.56 %
- severe: 22.22 %
- most severe: 5.56 %
When people recovered from Hair loss *:
- while on drug: 0.0 %
- after off the drug: 7.14 %
- not yet: 92.86 %
Effectiveness of Testoderm *:
- not at all: 0.0 %
- somewhat: 26.32 %
- moderate: 21.05 %
- high: 36.84 %
- very high: 15.79 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 6.25 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 6.25 %
- Hispanic: 6.25 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 81.25 %
Time on Testoderm *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 27.78 %
- 6 - 12 months: 16.67 %
- 1 - 2 years: 5.56 %
- 2 - 5 years: 27.78 %
- 5 - 10 years: 11.11 %
- 10+ years: 11.11 %
Gender of people when taking Testoderm *:
- female: 25 %
- male: 75 %
Age of people when taking Testoderm *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 5 %
- 20-29: 5 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 15 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 30 %
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Testoderm and have Hair loss?Check whether Hair loss is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on testosterone (the active ingredients of Testoderm). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Itp) and Antibody Test Positive - 3 seconds ago
- Effexor Xr and Meningioma - 36 seconds ago
- Dapsone and Large Intestinal Ulcer - 59 seconds ago
- Meropenem and Robinul drug interaction - a minute ago
- Cytoxan and Arrhythmia Supraventricular - a minute ago
- Saw Palmetto and Zeaxanthin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and Alkeran drug interaction - a minute ago
- Zomig and Retroperitoneal Fibrosis - 2 minutes ago
- Astrocytoma, Low Grade and Upper Respiratory Tract Infection - 2 minutes ago
- Diverticulitis and drugs of ingredients of famotidine - 2 minutes ago