Abnormal heart rhythms and Alternative medicine - pain relief (expanded source)
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people with Abnormal heart rhythms, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Digoxin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Abnormal heart rhythms. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 478 people who have Abnormal heart rhythms from FDA and eHealthme, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 31, 2017
478 people who have Abnormal Heart Rhythms and Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abnormal Heart Rhythms and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- female: 64.89 %
- male: 35.11 %
Age of people who have Abnormal Heart Rhythms and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- 0-1: 0.26 %
- 2-9: 0.26 %
- 10-19: 1.53 %
- 20-29: 5.1 %
- 30-39: 6.63 %
- 40-49: 7.91 %
- 50-59: 19.64 %
- 60+: 58.67 %
Severity of Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- least: 33.33 %
- moderate: 33.33 %
- severe: 33.33 %
- most severe: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (142 people, 29.71%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (81 people, 16.95%)
- Depression (64 people, 13.39%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (53 people, 11.09%)
- Stress And Anxiety (44 people, 9.21%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Digoxin (89 people, 18.62%)
- Lasix (75 people, 15.69%)
- Aspirin (67 people, 14.02%)
- Furosemide (65 people, 13.60%)
- Atenolol (60 people, 12.55%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (128 people, 26.78%)
- Dizziness (86 people, 17.99%)
- Weakness (84 people, 17.57%)
- Fall (82 people, 17.15%)
- Depression (81 people, 16.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief and Abnormal heart rhythms?
- Check symptoms - is your alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyAlternative medicine - pain relief and Abnormal heart rhythms from FDA reports
Abnormal Heart Rhythms
Abnormal heart rhythms can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol tartrate, Flecainide acetate, Toprol-xl, Bisoprolol fumarate (latest reports from 92,191 Abnormal heart rhythms patients)
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,242 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all symptoms of Abnormal heart rhythmsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Other conditions that could case Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I am a 70 year old women raised in the Mississippi Valley. I completed a year on the anti fungal drug after diagnosis with disseminated histoplasmosis. I am now newly diagnosed with bradycardia & related symptoms & undergoing testing. Do you give treatment suggestions? Many thanks!
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
with a normal resting heartrate around 100 from school time, at age 56, a cardiologist recommended Tenormin (beta blocker) 25 mg a day. Used for 4 years when suddenly discovered arrythmia and lowering BP n heart rate. Holter Monitoring detected pause of 2.2 seconds. No symptoms associated. ...
My 20 year old daughter died on September 22,2016. Her toxicology report indicated no other drugs in her system besides chromium picolinate. LA corner's office are saying she died of natural causes due to obesity. She did not have diabetes, hypertension, and/or hear disease. She had no prior ...