Acupuncture and pain and Abortion spontaneous (expanded source)
Abortion spontaneous is found among people with Acupuncture and pain, especially for people who are 30-39 old, take medication Motrin and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Abortion spontaneous with Acupuncture and pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 226 people who have Acupuncture and pain from FDA and eHealthme, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 16, 2017
226 people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Abortion Spontaneous are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Abortion Spontaneous *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 3.31 %
- 20-29: 29.28 %
- 30-39: 49.17 %
- 40-49: 8.84 %
- 50-59: 7.73 %
- 60+: 1.66 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Birth Control (30 people, 13.27%)
- Depression (27 people, 11.95%)
- High Blood Pressure (26 people, 11.50%)
- Stress And Anxiety (22 people, 9.73%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (22 people, 9.73%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Motrin (26 people, 11.50%)
- Klonopin (25 people, 11.06%)
- Prilosec (23 people, 10.18%)
- Humira (23 people, 10.18%)
- Simvastatin (22 people, 9.73%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy (53 people, 23.45%)
- Maternal Exposure During Pregnancy (51 people, 22.57%)
- Stress And Anxiety (33 people, 14.60%)
- Nausea (33 people, 14.60%)
- Drug Ineffective (30 people, 13.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Abortion spontaneous and Acupuncture and pain?
- Check symptoms - is your abortion spontaneous caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyAbortion spontaneous and Acupuncture and pain from FDA reports
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,244 Acupuncture and pain patients)
Abortion spontaneous (naturally occurring miscarriage) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, hiv infection, epilepsy, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 24,446 Abortion spontaneous patients).
Browse all symptoms of Acupuncture and paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Abortion spontaneousAbortion spontaneous
Other conditions that could case Abortion spontaneousAbortion spontaneous
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
Had blood clots in lower right leg at Thanksgiving (2015) Clots are now gone but I do have edema and stasis dermatitis. The bad places are scabbing over the but skin beneath is pink and hard. Lots of shooting pains. Help!!
Breast pain more like muscular in the lower part of breast and running up in to armpit. Painful to breathe, cough, move. X-rayed and found calcification deposits. When I breathe it feels like there is something heavy and moving in that area of the breast, but cannot find any lumps. I first ...