Acupuncture and pain and Cradle cap (expanded source)
Cradle cap is found among people with Acupuncture and pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Piroxicam and have Muscle injury. This review analyzes which people have Cradle cap with Acupuncture and pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13 people who have Acupuncture and pain from FDA and eHealthme, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 15, 2017
13 people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Cradle Cap are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Cradle Cap *:
- female: 61.54 %
- male: 38.46 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Cradle Cap *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 15.38 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 7.69 %
- 40-49: 7.69 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 69.23 %
Severity of Cradle Cap *:
- least: 0.0 %
- moderate: 100 %
- severe: 0.0 %
- most severe: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Muscle Injury (4 people, 30.77%)
- Tendonitis (2 people, 15.38%)
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (2 people, 15.38%)
- Hepatitis C (2 people, 15.38%)
- Gastric Disorder (2 people, 15.38%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Piroxicam (5 people, 38.46%)
- Celebrex (4 people, 30.77%)
- Oxycontin (3 people, 23.08%)
- Flomax (3 people, 23.08%)
- Aerobid (3 people, 23.08%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Skin Exfoliation (6 people, 46.15%)
- Joint Pain (6 people, 46.15%)
- Itching (6 people, 46.15%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (6 people, 46.15%)
- Pain In Extremity (5 people, 38.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Cradle cap and Acupuncture and pain?
- Check symptoms - is your cradle cap caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyCradle cap and Acupuncture and pain from FDA reports
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,244 Acupuncture and pain patients)
Cradle cap (a yellowish, patchy, greasy, scaly skin of scalp) has been reported by people with hair loss, high blood pressure, psoriasis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 1,014 Cradle cap patients).
Browse all symptoms of Acupuncture and paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Cradle capCradle cap
Other conditions that could case Cradle capCradle cap
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
Had blood clots in lower right leg at Thanksgiving (2015) Clots are now gone but I do have edema and stasis dermatitis. The bad places are scabbing over the but skin beneath is pink and hard. Lots of shooting pains. Help!!
Breast pain more like muscular in the lower part of breast and running up in to armpit. Painful to breathe, cough, move. X-rayed and found calcification deposits. When I breathe it feels like there is something heavy and moving in that area of the breast, but cannot find any lumps. I first ...