Calculus prostatic and Umbilical haematoma (expanded source)
There is no Umbilical Haematoma reported by people with Calculus Prostatic yet. We study people who have Umbilical Haematoma and Calculus Prostatic from FDA and eHealthme. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 22, 2018
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Umbilical haematoma and Calculus prostatic?
- Check symptoms - is your umbilical haematoma caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyUmbilical haematoma and Calculus prostatic from FDA reports
Calculus prostatic (stone in prostate) (latest reports from 37 Calculus prostatic patients)
Umbilical haematoma (umbilical cord haematoma resulting in intrauterine fetal death) has been reported by people with pulmonary embolism, thrombosis, mitral valve replacement (latest reports from 3 Umbilical haematoma patients).