Calculus prostatic and Umbilical haematoma (expanded source)
There is no Umbilical Haematoma reported by people with Calculus Prostatic yet. We study people who have Umbilical Haematoma and Calculus Prostatic from FDA and eHealthme. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Umbilical haematoma
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Calculus prostatic (stone in prostate) (latest reports from 37 Calculus prostatic patients)
Umbilical haematoma (umbilical cord haematoma resulting in intrauterine fetal death) has been reported by people with pulmonary embolism, thrombosis, mitral valve replacement (latest reports from 3 Umbilical haematoma patients).
Drugs that are associated with Umbilical haematomaUmbilical haematoma (5 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Umbilical haematomaUmbilical haematoma (3 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Calculus prostatica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Calculus Prostatic and Umbilical Haematoma
- Support group for people who have Calculus Prostatic
- Support group for people who have Umbilical Haematoma
- Will you have Drug Abuse And Dependence with Actifed?
- Will you have Oxygen Saturation Decreased with Cialis?
- Will you have Regional Enteritis with Wound Infection?
- Will you have Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn'S Disease with Wound Infection?
- Will you have Ileitis with Wound Infection?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Actifed and have Drug Abuse And Dependence?
- Support group for people who take Cialis and have Oxygen Saturation Decreased?
- Support group for people who have Wound Infection and Regional Enteritis?
- Support group for people who have Wound Infection and Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn'S Disease?
- Support group for people who have Wound Infection and Ileitis?
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache...
- Hi, 2 months ago I had a suspicion of having malaria so I took 2 days of emergency Malarone...
- Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate...
- First time taking the Depo shot in the beginning of June, now dealing with headaches and joints. I...
- Debbie had a heart attack march 29 of this year had 1 stint put in and 2 more to go they put on...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.