Diabetes and Azoospermia (expanded source)
Azoospermia is found among people with Diabetes, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, take medication Januvia and have Retrograde ejaculation. This review analyzes which people have Azoospermia with Diabetes. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who have Diabetes from FDA and eHealthme, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 14, 2017
7 people who have Diabetes and Azoospermia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diabetes and experience Azoospermia *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Diabetes and experience Azoospermia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Retrograde Ejaculation (5 people, 71.43%)
- Vitamin Supplementation (1 person, 14.29%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 14.29%)
- Depression (1 person, 14.29%)
- Blood Testosterone Abnormal (1 person, 14.29%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Januvia (6 people, 85.71%)
- Amoxapine (3 people, 42.86%)
- Metformin (1 person, 14.29%)
- Bydureon (1 person, 14.29%)
- Androgel (1 person, 14.29%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Asthenospermia (5 people, 71.43%)
- Spermatogenesis Abnormal (3 people, 42.86%)
- Sperm Count Decreased (1 person, 14.29%)
- Ejaculation Failure (1 person, 14.29%)
- Drug Ineffective (1 person, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Azoospermia and Diabetes?
- Check symptoms - is your azoospermia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyAzoospermia and Diabetes from FDA reports
Diabetes can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 291,102 Diabetes patients)
Azoospermia (absence of motile (and hence viable) sperm in the semen) has been reported by people with hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, hodgkin's lymphoma, depressed mood, epilepsy (latest reports from 398 Azoospermia patients).
Browse all symptoms of Diabetesa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause AzoospermiaAzoospermia
Other conditions that could case AzoospermiaAzoospermia
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have had heart perfusion test holter moniter and er docs say my heart is great. but I am 47 6 1 weight 200 pounds night hr as low as 33bpm resting during day 55 to 60 bpm I am lightheaded some days but I also have type 2 diabetes blood sugar now 100 to 135 fasting everyday take metformin and ...
I recently had a terrible case of pneumonia, then I had a heart attack due to breathing problems. My cardio doctor has put me on Crestor and Plavix and dropped my simvastin and amolydine besylate. I have been on these new drugs for only 11 days now. I am concerned that I now have such tiredness ...
I have been a diabetic type 2 for almost 12 years. As time goes by I suffered a heart attack and a stroke therefore all the medications listed. Recently, I noticed an pain in the leg accompamied by extreme muscle stiffness on the feet
You may be interested in these reviews
I've been a type 1 diabetic for the past 29 years of my life and wasn't diagnosed properly with my battle with Oligodendroglioma brain cancer until I had a forth opinion at Stanford Hospital where I had the brain surgery to have the tumors removed two years ago. After having the surgery my life ...
New to the group. Type 2 diagnosis 6 months ago. I am experiencing severe inner breast pain and skin sensitivity, strong constipation and some itching mostly on my back . Recently switched to Metformin Osmotic 1000 ER twice a morning from 500 ER twice a day, glimepiride 2 mg once daily, and ...
Has anyone taking insulin (Tresiba) for type II Diabetes experienced any side effects from taking Fluticasone Propionate nasal spray? My physician prescribed this nasal spray due to my chronic dizziness and fluid in my ears.