Nail toxicity and Occipital-frontal circumference (expanded source)
There is no Occipital-Frontal Circumference reported by people with Nail Toxicity yet. We study people who have Occipital-Frontal Circumference and Nail Toxicity from FDA and eHealthme. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Occipital-frontal circumference
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Nail toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin) (latest reports from 71 Nail toxicity patients)
Occipital-frontal circumference (a measurement of your baby's head just above the eyebrows and ears) has been reported by people with drug exposure during pregnancy, birth control, abdominal pain, headache, convulsion (latest reports from 8 Occipital-frontal circumference patients).
Drugs that are associated with Occipital-frontal circumferenceOccipital-frontal circumference (9 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Occipital-frontal circumferenceOccipital-frontal circumference (16 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nail toxicitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Nail Toxicity and Occipital-Frontal Circumference
- Support group for people who have Nail Toxicity
- Support group for people who have Occipital-Frontal Circumference
- Will you have Impulse-Control Disorder with Rebif?
- Will you have Muscle Fatigue with Xarelto?
- Will you have Myositis with Promacta?
- Will you have Stiff Lung with Ciprofloxacin?
- Will you have Anxiety with Cannabis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Rebif and have Impulse-Control Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Xarelto and have Muscle Fatigue?
- Support group for people who take Promacta and have Myositis?
- Support group for people who take Ciprofloxacin and have Stiff Lung?
- Support group for people who take Cannabis and have Anxiety?
- I woke up with laryngitis which progressed to bronchitis. It took weeks for me to recover however...
- Hi. I’m a 33 year old woman and recently started taking singulair for allergies under my doctors...
- My name is Fred and I am having increased depression and anxiety since being put on Cellcept. I was...
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.