Pertussis and Leukocytosis (expanded source)
There is no Leukocytosis reported by people with Pertussis yet. We study people who have Leukocytosis and Pertussis from FDA and eHealthme. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Leukocytosis with Pertussis?
You are not alone:
Pertussis (whooping cough: a disease of the respiratory mucous membrane) (latest reports from 824 Pertussis patients)
Leukocytosis (increased white blood cells) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 14,548 Leukocytosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with LeukocytosisLeukocytosis (1,861 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause LeukocytosisLeukocytosis (1,558 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pertussisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Eye Oedema with Erection Increased? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Phrenic Nerve Paralysis with Multiple Myeloma? - 8 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Esbriet and have Hiatal Hernia? - 15 seconds ago
- Will you have Viral Pharyngitis with Genital Discomfort? - 20 seconds ago
- Will you have Facial Palsy Aggravated with Maxitrol? - 20 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Magnesium Citrate - 4 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Advil, 8-hour Bayer for a 60 year old man - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Lasix, Tegretol-xr - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Clonazepam, Celexa, Buspar, Gabapentin - 51 minutes ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.