Polycystic ovaries and Pain relief by acupuncture (expanded source)
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with Polycystic ovaries, especially for people who are 20-29 old, take medication Yasmin and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Polycystic ovaries. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 434 people who have Polycystic ovaries from FDA and eHealthme, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 07, 2017
434 people who have Polycystic Ovaries and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Polycystic Ovaries and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.25 %
- 10-19: 15.88 %
- 20-29: 39.7 %
- 30-39: 31.02 %
- 40-49: 9.18 %
- 50-59: 2.23 %
- 60+: 1.49 %
Severity of Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- least: 0.0 %
- moderate: 20 %
- severe: 60 %
- most severe: 20 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Birth Control (159 people, 36.64%)
- Acne (72 people, 16.59%)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (64 people, 14.75%)
- Depression (49 people, 11.29%)
- Stress And Anxiety (44 people, 10.14%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (276 people, 63.59%)
- Yaz (208 people, 47.93%)
- Drospirenone And Ethinyl Estradiol (93 people, 21.43%)
- Metformin (63 people, 14.52%)
- Spironolactone (54 people, 12.44%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Injury (223 people, 51.38%)
- Stress And Anxiety (199 people, 45.85%)
- Emotional Distress (149 people, 34.33%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (143 people, 32.95%)
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (123 people, 28.34%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and Polycystic ovaries?
- Check symptoms - is your pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyPain relief by acupuncture and Polycystic ovaries from FDA reports
Polycystic ovaries (cysts in the ovaries that occurs when the follicle stops developing) can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride, Metformin, Spironolactone, Glucophage, Yasmin (latest reports from 4,844 Polycystic ovaries patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all symptoms of Polycystic ovariesa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Other conditions that could case Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Anyone else have PCOS and experiencing chronic neck pain? I have been dealing with neck pain for 6 years and have not been able to figure out the problem. Just wondering if anyone else have a similar experience! Thanks!
I just went to the hospital yesterday after the pain I had been experiencing for a long time became too unbearable. They told me I have PCOS and prescribed me Relpax. I have been against medication for so long (mainly out of fear), but I want to ease the pain and ask for some advice. Has anyone ...
Not sure what details they want here? erm still alive and so far no more new diagnoses as each year seem to get diagnosed with something else. The main thing that is really annoying is that apart from the above illnesses is the various other things such as six car accidents, (I wouldn't mind but ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...