Who have Hypothyroidism with Polycythemia vera (expanded source)
Hypothyroidism is reported only by a few people with Polycythemia vera. We study 2 people who have Hypothyroidism and Polycythemia vera from FDA and eHealthme. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2 people who have Polycythemia Vera and Hypothyroidism are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Polycythemia Vera and experience Hypothyroidism *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Polycythemia Vera and experience Hypothyroidism *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Polycythaemia Vera (blood disorder in which the bone marrow makes too many red blood cells): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hyperuricaemia (level of uric acid in the blood that is abnormally high): 2 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 100.00%
- Embolism Venous (embolus may pass into the arterial system): 2 people, 100.00%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 100.00%
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (long lasting type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow and invades the blood): 2 people, 100.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 1 person, 50.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Tasigna: 2 people, 100.00%
- Metformin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Januvia: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hydroxyurea: 2 people, 100.00%
- Diovan: 2 people, 100.00%
- Allopurinol: 2 people, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Tri-Iodothyronine Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Thyroxine Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Thyroid Neoplasm (tumour of thyroid): 2 people, 100.00%
- Thyroid Diseases: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar): 2 people, 100.00%
- Chronic Thyroiditis (long lasting inflammation of thyroid gland): 2 people, 100.00%
- Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Anti-Thyroid Antibody Positive: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Hypothyroidism with Polycythemia vera?
You are not alone:
Polycythemia vera (blood disorder in which the bone marrow makes too many red blood cells) can be treated by Hydroxyurea, Hydrea, Coumadin (latest reports from 939 Polycythemia vera patients)
Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism, depression, osteopenia (latest reports from 104,371 Hypothyroidism patients).
Drugs that are associated with HypothyroidismHypothyroidism (2,200 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause HypothyroidismHypothyroidism (1,780 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Polycythemia veraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ezeji GC, Inoue T, Bahtiyar G, Sacerdote A, "Hallucinations associated with miglitol use in a patient with chronic kidney disease and hypothyroidism", BMJ case reports, 2015 Feb .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Glaucoma with Adderall Xr 15? - a second ago
- Will you have Vision Blurred with Dilaudid? - a second ago
- Will you have Open Angle Glaucoma with Adderall Xr 15? - a second ago
- Will you have Congenital Glaucoma with Adderall Xr 15? - a second ago
- Will you have Closed Angle Glaucoma with Adderall Xr 15? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Glaucoma with Adderall Xr 15? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Malignant Peritoneal Neoplasm with Mannose? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleep Apnea with Paxil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Drooling with Stress And Anxiety? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Excessive Saliva with Stress And Anxiety? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Keppra, Strattera - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.