Pyrexia and Iatrogenic infection (expanded source)
Iatrogenic infection is reported only by a few people with Pyrexia. We study 2 people who have Iatrogenic infection and Pyrexia from FDA and eHealthme. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
2 people who have Pyrexia and Iatrogenic Infection are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pyrexia and experience Iatrogenic Infection *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Pyrexia and experience Iatrogenic Infection *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 50 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Levofloxacin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diclofenac: 1 person, 50.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Swelling: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Injection Site Abscess: 1 person, 50.00%
- Inflammation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Gas Gangrene (bacterial infection that produces gas within tissues): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Iatrogenic infection with Pyrexia?
You are not alone:
Pyrexia (fever) can be treated by Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Acetaminophen, Paracetamol (latest reports from 293,061 Pyrexia patients)
Iatrogenic infection (complication as a result of treatment) has been reported by people with chronic kidney disease, pyoderma gangrenosum, multiple myeloma, fever, kidney transplant (latest reports from 60 Iatrogenic infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Iatrogenic infectionIatrogenic infection (67 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Iatrogenic infectionIatrogenic infection (45 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pyrexiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Motrin and Radicula Nasturtium drug interaction - now
- Butrans and Movantik drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Twitching with Prostate Cancer Stage Iv? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Fasciculation with Prostate Cancer Stage Iv? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Fasciculations Of Muscle with Prostate Cancer Stage Iv? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Wellbutrin - 23 minutes ago
- Prediction of Brintellix, Valdoxan for a 34 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Ritalin - an hour ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Metronidazole, Elidel, Tudorza Pressair - an hour ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Wellbutrin Xl - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.