Cordarone and Lopressor drug interactions (expanded source)
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cordarone and Lopressor together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cordarone and Lopressor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 31 people who take the same drugs from FDA and eHealthme, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 17, 2018
31 people who take Cordarone, Lopressor are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Cordarone and Lopressor?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyCordarone and Lopressor from FDA reports
Cordarone has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Cordarone 16,328 users)
Lopressor has active ingredients of metoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lopressor 3,346 users)
Interactions between Cordarone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lopressor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cordarone and Lopressora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim DJ, Lee SC, Park GS, Kim GJ, Hwang WT, Lee CS, Lee MH, Hahn DH, Koh HC, "Amiodarone Induced Multiorgan Toxicity in a Patient of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy With Atrial Fibrillation", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2013 Dec .
- Tesic D, Kostic M, Paunovic D, Jankovic SM, "Analysis of the cost–effectiveness of dronedarone versus amiodarone, propafenone, and sotalol in patients with atrial fibrillation: results for Serbia", Kardiologia Polska (Polish Heart Journal), 2015 Jan .
On eHealthMe, Cordarone (amiodarone hydrochloride) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Lopressor (metoprolol fumarate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cordarone is used in:
- Lopressor is used in:
What would happen?
User posts to the study
I was diagnosis with Acute Intermittent Porphyria in February 1995. SINCE then I have been in the hospital more than I can count, I have had my kidneys to fell, urinary retention that resulted my baby being reconstructed. I have had numerous mediport placements with the most recent one a ...
How my name is Nuo. I have been dealing with anxiety for seven months now. And I hate it the way it makes me feel. I want my my old self back. Plus I'm going through menopause. Can anyone give me some light in this?