A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Garcinia Cambogia, Multivitamin (expanded source)
1 female aged 28 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 28 year old female patient who has . The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and eHealthme.
1 female aged 28 (±5) who takes Garcinia Cambogia, Multivitamin is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 28
- Gender: female
- Drugs taken:
- Garcinia Cambogia (garcinia)
- Multivitamin (ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e)
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- Neck pain
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Feeding disorder (when children refuse to eat certain food groups)
- Gastroenteritis (inflammation of stomach and intestine)
- Road traffic accident
- Nausea and vomiting
- Colitis (inflammation of colon)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Primary Myelofibrosis (primary disorder of the bone marrow): 1 person, 100.00%
- Polycythaemia Vera (blood disorder in which the bone marrow makes too many red blood cells): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tylenol (1 person, 100.00%)
- Jakafi (1 person, 100.00%)
- Flexeril (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Hcg (pregnancy) qualitative, serum (human chorionic gonadotropin) females only ($53.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyLimit the study to FDA reports only
What are the drugs?
- Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Garcinia cambogia 438 users)
- Multivitamin has active ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from Multivitamin 42,273 users)
Can you answer these questions?
- Winkles dry skin dryness vagina dryness no deserve for sex weight gain
- There are side effects if i take Garcinia ganbonia if i am medicated For epilepsy with tegretol?
- Pls helpmeMy period is delay for 7 days I talke Garcinia 4day before because of Garcinia my period is delay anybody solve this doubt pls.if I stop this pills in how many days my period will start .i took pregnancy test also it coming negative pls help me
- is there anything to get rid of a rash from garcinia cambogia
- Is there any drug reactions bt verapamil, losartan(which I use both for high blood pressure) and Garcinia cambogia?!
You may be interested in these posts
- Yes are there any drug interactions with this and Suboxone Klonopins and Wellbutrin I take acid reducers since my gallbladder surgery and I feel that since that I have had a bowel blockage not serious not complete but enough to make me anemic severely and have a vitamin deficiency. What should I...
- Will taking these 2 pills effect my health in any way?
- Why is there no warning?!?!!?!!
- Uncontrollable runny diarrhea! Yikes! It's been a while day. Scared to go to bed. Not wanting to eat now until this stops... When will it stop?
- Thinking of trying the Garcinia and I am concerned about the fact that I have Anxiety and Panic Disorder and Depression.. Its so hard to deal with and I don't want to take something that is goin to make it worse.. Any helpful advice would be appreciated.. Thanks
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.