A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Garcinia Cambogia, Multivitamin (expanded source)
1 female aged 28 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 28 year old female patient who has . The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and eHealthme.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 12, 2017
1 female aged 28 (±5) who takes Garcinia Cambogia, Multivitamin is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 28
- Gender: female
- Drugs taken:
- Garcinia Cambogia (garcinia)
- Multivitamin (ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e)
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- neck pain
- abdominal pain
- back pain
- feeding disorder
- road traffic accident
- nausea and vomiting
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Primary Myelofibrosis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Polycythaemia Vera (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tylenol (1 person, 100.00%)
- Jakafi (1 person, 100.00%)
- Flexeril (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyLimit the study to FDA reports only
What are the drugs?
- Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Garcinia cambogia 437 users)
- Multivitamin has active ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from Multivitamin 42,269 users)
Can you answer these questions?
I take numerous vitamins along with a multi vitamin 2x daily. I have been taking vitamins for as long as I can remember and just recently developed a dry cough and metallic taste when I cough. I don't have any normal symptoms i.e.. High blood pressure, cold, flu, etc ... I am 64 and this ...
I have been on Yasmine for about 2 and a half years now and I just wanted to know if I start taking the garcinia cambogia, will it interfere with the birth control? I'm only 21 and getting pregnant now is not an option for me right now.
I recently took trazodone for sleep for a week (25mg) and 3 days of 12.5mg. I've stopped for about 4 days now, but still have a low buzz in my ears. I'm not taking any other medications at the at the moment, my blood pressure is good, I don't have diabetes. Will this go away? Has anyone ...
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...