Byetta and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Byetta. We study 58,233 people who have side effects while taking Byetta from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
58,233 people reported to have side effects when taking Byetta.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Byetta *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy: 1 person, 100.00%
- Appetite - Increased (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires): 1 person, 100.00%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ureaplasma infection while taking Byetta?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Subscribe to monitor Ureaplasma infection in Byetta
You are not alone:
Byetta has active ingredients of exenatide synthetic. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Byetta 58,411 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, staphylococcal infection, crohn's disease, lung transplant (latest reports from 87 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (42 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (35 conditions)
Byetta side effects
- Byetta side effects (58,036 reports)
Browse all side effects of Byettaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Aortic Embolus with Gabapentin? - a second ago
- Delsym and Levaquin drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cataract Extraction with Triphasil-21? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Kidney Failure with Clorazepate Dipotassium? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Failure - Acute with Clorazepate Dipotassium? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Keflex - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Otezla - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 12 year old girl who takes Vyvanse, Lexapro - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Losartan, Zocor - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Atarax - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.