Byetta and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Byetta. We study 57,094 people who have side effects while taking Byetta from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
57,094 people reported to have side effects when taking Byetta.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Byetta *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy: 1 person, 100.00%
- Appetite - Increased (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires): 1 person, 100.00%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Byetta and have Ureaplasma infection?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Byetta has active ingredients of exenatide synthetic. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Byetta 57,272 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Byetta side effects
- Byetta side effects (56,897 reports)
Browse all side effects of Byettaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Byetta and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Byetta
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi. I am on Byatta for 7 months. Possible Blood cloths in lungs. Specialist instructed me to stop with injections.
- My name is Carol. Im a diabetic and started on Byetta 2 months ago. 1st month 5mcg and this month 10mcg. For the fist time I can say my diabetes is controlled. But I have terrible diarrhoea and it does not get better.
- After stopping Byetta will the waking memory loss stop, my mum has been put on epileptic tablets
- Im writing this for my mum ,Name Jackie she had been on Byetta for 15 years and then got her diabetes 2 under control with diet change and kept her blood levels low for months she came off byetta but she had started having waking memory loss a couple of months before coming off Byetta which is...
- Hi my name is Brendan Prendergast. In Oct-Nov 2012 a health professional at Kirwan Community Health Clinic provided me with Byetta this I believe is a synthetic insulin to treat my diabetes. I believe I may have used up to 2 injection containers of this drug. Complications set in. Pain...
- Will you have Tremors with Monoarthritis?
- Will you have Tremor with Monoarthritis?
- Equetro and Kava drug interaction
- Will you have Blood Urea Increased with Ambien?
- Will you have Pneumonia Staphylococcal with Elavil?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Monoarthritis and Tremors?
- Support group for people who have Monoarthritis and Tremor?
- Support group for people who take Equetro and Kava
- Support group for people who take Ambien and have Blood Urea Increased?
- Support group for people who take Elavil and have Pneumonia Staphylococcal?
- What to expect when you have Monoarthritis and Tremors?
- What to expect when you have Monoarthritis and Tremor?
- What to expect when you take Equetro and Kava
- What to expect when you take Ambien and have Blood Urea Increased?
- What to expect when you take Elavil and have Pneumonia Staphylococcal?
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Cosentyx
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Bactrim, Prednisone, Xanax, Lipitor, Valcyte, Coreg, Creon, Magnesium, Prograf, Dexilant
- A study for a 12 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Pregabalin, Endep
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Rifampin, Isoniazid, Ethambutol Hydrochloride
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Gilenya, Losartan, Sulfasalazine, Gabapentin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.