Cisplatin and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Cisplatin. We study 51,157 people who have side effects while taking Cisplatin from FDA. Among them, 4 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 21, 2018
51,157 people reported to have side effects when taking Cisplatin.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Cisplatin *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Cisplatin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Stage Ii (1 person, 25.00%)
- Burkitt Lymphoma (1 person, 25.00%)
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methylprednisolone (4 people, 100.00%)
- Methotrexate (4 people, 100.00%)
- Fludarabine Phosphate (4 people, 100.00%)
- Etoposide (4 people, 100.00%)
- Cyclophosphamide (3 people, 75.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia (4 people, 100.00%)
- Renal Failure Acute (3 people, 75.00%)
- Cytomegalovirus Infection (3 people, 75.00%)
- Arthritis Bacterial (3 people, 75.00%)
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Intestine (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ureaplasma infection when taking Cisplatin?
- Check symptoms - is ureaplasma infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUreaplasma infection and drugs with ingredients of cisplatin.
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyUreaplasma infection and Cisplatin from FDA reports
Cisplatin has active ingredients of cisplatin. It is often used in chemotherapy. (latest outcomes from Cisplatin 51,224 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, bacterial infection (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Browse all side effects of Cisplatina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schlumbrecht MP, Hehr K, "Cisplatin-induced bradycardia and the importance of the QT interval", Journal of Oncology Pharmacy Practice, 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I had lymph node squamous cell ca and received Cisplatin and radiation for treatment. Last dose was 07/31/17. Pet scans are now negative. I have had pimples slightly during chemo but now pot it has gotten much worse. I am 55yo female and have never had this bad facial acne. Anybody else? Advice?