Cyclosporine and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is found among people who take Cyclosporine, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old also take medication Cisplatin, and have Immunodeficiency disorders. This review analyzes which people have Ureaplasma infection with Cyclosporine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 28,673 people who have side effects when taking Cyclosporine from FDA and eHealthme, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 20, 2018
28,673 people reported to have side effects when taking Cyclosporine.
Among them, 6 people (0.02%) have Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Cyclosporine *:
- female: 40 %
- male: 60 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Cyclosporine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 60 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 40 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Immunodeficiency Disorders (2 people, 33.33%)
- Lung Transplant (1 person, 16.67%)
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Stage Ii (1 person, 16.67%)
- Burkitt Lymphoma (1 person, 16.67%)
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen (1 person, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methylprednisolone (3 people, 50.00%)
- Methotrexate (3 people, 50.00%)
- Fludarabine Phosphate (3 people, 50.00%)
- Etoposide (3 people, 50.00%)
- Cisplatin (3 people, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Renal Failure Acute (3 people, 50.00%)
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia (3 people, 50.00%)
- Hyperammonaemia (3 people, 50.00%)
- Cytomegalovirus Infection (3 people, 50.00%)
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Skin (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ureaplasma infection when taking Cyclosporine?
- Check symptoms - is ureaplasma infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUreaplasma infection and drugs with ingredients of cyclosporine.
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyUreaplasma infection and Cyclosporine from FDA reports
Cyclosporine has active ingredients of cyclosporine. It is often used in psoriasis. (latest outcomes from Cyclosporine 28,840 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, bacterial infection (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Browse all side effects of Cyclosporinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection
Related publications that referenced our studies
- O’Brien FE, O’Connor RM, Clarke G, Donovan MD, Dinan TG, Griffin BT, Cryan JF, "The P-glycoprotein inhibitor cyclosporin A differentially influences behavioural and neurochemical responses to the antidepressant escitalopram", Behavioural brain research, 2014 Mar .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have severe eczema, and have been on prednisone, the last time with metadroxate. Now I am on Toctino and Cyclosporine. I m gaining weight and my right ankle is really swollen. My eye sight is also getting worse. Is this normal. My initial dose is 120/day for 2 months and then reduce 50 mg ...
On cyclosporine 75mg x 2 daily for 5 weeks, now have migraine going on for third day, usual pk I take for attack not touching it, any advice. Also migraine usually on left side temple, now it on right side temple and around eye?
User posts to the study
I am coming up on 6 years receiving my kidney and taking gengraph (cyclosporine) My teeth are deteriorating rapidly. Interior decay, chipping, root damage. I've had several extractions, need 3 more implants, expensive with no end insight. Any solutions out there?
I have been battling for two and a half years with Small Lymphocytic Lyphoma (SLL). The chemo given me April 1, 2015 apparently compromised my red blood cells. I have received 200 blood transfusions since the chemo as I can no longer produce my own red blood cells. They have diagnosed me with ...