Cytarabine and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is found among people who take Cytarabine, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old also take medication Cisplatin, and have Acute myeloid leukaemia. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30,491 people who have side effects when taking Cytarabine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
30,491 people reported to have side effects when taking Cytarabine.
Among them, 6 people (0.02%) have Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Cytarabine *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Cytarabine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Stage Ii (cancer of b cells, a type of white blood cell-stage ii): 1 person, 16.67%
- Chloroma (green-coloured tumour): 1 person, 16.67%
- Chemotherapy: 1 person, 16.67%
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen: 1 person, 16.67%
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblasts): 1 person, 16.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methylprednisolone: 3 people, 50.00%
- Methotrexate: 3 people, 50.00%
- Fludarabine Phosphate: 3 people, 50.00%
- Etoposide: 3 people, 50.00%
- Cisplatin: 3 people, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia (an abnormally low concentration of gamma globulin in the blood and increased risk of infection): 3 people, 50.00%
- Arthritis Bacterial (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints due to bacterial infection): 3 people, 50.00%
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (systemic activation of blood coagulation): 3 people, 50.00%
- Hyperammonaemic Encephalopathy (excess of ammonia in the blood, disorder or disease of the brain): 3 people, 50.00%
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 2 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ureaplasma infection while taking Cytarabine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Subscribe to monitor Ureaplasma infection in Cytarabine
You are not alone:
Cytarabine has active ingredients of cytarabine. It is often used in acute myelogenous leukemia (aml) - adult. (latest outcomes from Cytarabine 30,511 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 87 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (42 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (35 conditions)
Cytarabine side effects
- Cytarabine side effects (30,482 reports)
Browse all side effects of Cytarabinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Prostate Examination Abnormal with Carvedilol? - now
- Will you have Nodular Hyperplasia with Carvedilol? - now
- Will you have Bph with Carvedilol? - now
- Will you have Bhp with Carvedilol? - now
- Will you have Bep with Carvedilol? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 31 year old man who takes Tysabri, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 31 year old man who takes Tysabri, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride - 27 minutes ago
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Humira - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Melatonin, Biphetamine 7.5, Lexapro, Latuda - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 44 year old man who takes Fentanyl, Oxycodone - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.