Cytarabine and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Cytarabine. We study 24,079 people who have side effects while taking Cytarabine from FDA. Among them, 3 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 20, 2018
24,079 people reported to have side effects when taking Cytarabine.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Cytarabine *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Cytarabine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Stage Ii (1 person, 33.33%)
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methylprednisolone (3 people, 100.00%)
- Methotrexate (3 people, 100.00%)
- Fludarabine Phosphate (3 people, 100.00%)
- Etoposide (3 people, 100.00%)
- Cisplatin (3 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia (3 people, 100.00%)
- Arthritis Bacterial (3 people, 100.00%)
- Cytomegalovirus Infection (2 people, 66.67%)
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Skin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Intestine (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ureaplasma infection when taking Cytarabine?
- Check symptoms - is ureaplasma infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUreaplasma infection and drugs with ingredients of cytarabine.
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyUreaplasma infection and Cytarabine from FDA reports
Cytarabine has active ingredients of cytarabine. It is often used in acute myelogenous leukemia (aml) - adult. (latest outcomes from Cytarabine 24,099 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, bacterial infection (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Browse all side effects of Cytarabinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection
What would happen?
User posts to the study
Hi, I was given Cyterabine through my spine (Iterthecal) on August 29th. I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in 2014, and the oncologist thought I was having a relapse, which I did not. Since August (now Dec. 27, 2016), I have had seizure like convulsions (which have decreased in ...
Hi, my husband has Burkitt's Lymphoma and just completed his 6 cycle of Hyper CVAD. this round was supposed to only last 3 days but we are almost into day 12 because he started having high fevers and neuro issues including double vision. just looking for insight from others who have had this. ...