Diprolene and Weakness (expanded source)
Weakness is found among people who take Diprolene, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Ambien, and have Osteoporosis. This review analyzes which people have Weakness with Diprolene. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 550 people who have side effects when taking Diprolene from FDA and eHealthme, and is updated regularly.
550 people reported to have side effects when taking Diprolene.
Among them, 37 people (6.73%) have Weakness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weakness when taking Diprolene *:
- female: 75.68 %
- male: 24.32 %
Age of people who have Weakness when taking Diprolene *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 8.57 %
- 30-39: 11.43 %
- 40-49: 5.71 %
- 50-59: 48.57 %
- 60+: 25.71 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 12 people, 32.43%
- Bone Density Decreased: 7 people, 18.92%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 6 people, 16.22%
- Bone Loss: 5 people, 13.51%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 4 people, 10.81%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien: 17 people, 45.95%
- Prednisone: 15 people, 40.54%
- Lorazepam: 14 people, 37.84%
- Levaquin: 13 people, 35.14%
- Coumadin: 13 people, 35.14%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 18 people, 48.65%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 18 people, 48.65%
- Joint Pain: 17 people, 45.95%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 16 people, 43.24%
- Rashes (redness): 16 people, 43.24%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Diprolene and have Weakness?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weakness
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Diprolene has active ingredients of betamethasone dipropionate. (latest outcomes from Diprolene 552 users)
Weakness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 303,653 Weakness patients).
Drugs that are associated with WeaknessWeakness (4,240 drugs)
Could your condition cause WeaknessWeakness (5,081 conditions)
Diprolene side effects
- Diprolene side effects (549 reports)
Browse all side effects of Diprolenea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Diprolene and have Weakness
- Support group for people who have Weakness
- Support group for people who take Diprolene
Can you answer these questions
- I have been recently given a diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis. I had an atypical presentation with muscle pains in my thighs and later on wrist swelling. No joint pains or stiffness. Probably very early still. I am taking low dose steroids and MTX. The muscle pains improved but I developed...
- I am asking if others find this problem a norm? I am supposedly in the age group that has the most probable chance for this problem at 71. Of course the other provkem is the price of eliquis. First month was $409.55 This New Year.
- Can folic acid cause increase of fibroid and harm to a patient with ovarian cancer
- Aggravated Muscle weakness that keeps me up at night, could be the drugs. insomnia, anxiety in the morning, OCD.
- Someone at the doctor's office changed the amount I was being given of the Lisinopril from 40 mg., to 10 mg. After this I started falling. Doctor said it is not in the records who had changed the dose. Pharmacist said it was this change that increased the weakness in my arms and legs. Doctor...
You may be interested in these posts
- Been taking Xarelto almost 1 year (20mg). I’m 60, male, and suffering muscle fatigue. Can anything relieve the fatigue? Hate the idea of returning to Warfarin. Anyone tried lowering the dose? Mark
- I was taking Fosamax for nearly three years before I realised that it was causing muscle weakness and pain, especially in my back. As I have always had problems with my back it wasn’t until my physiotherapist pointed out to me that my muscles were unusually week that I started researching...
- I'm 65 and have been taking 150mg 3 times daily Rhymol for the past 4 months and have muscle fatigue. I feel like I've done a day's physical work when I get out of bed (whole body is fatigued) and it gets worse as I go through my day. I use fish oil to keep my blood thin, no other medication....
- It has been a month since I had sudden onset bilateral lower extremity. I am now using a walker and wheelchair due to the weakness, muscle spasms and fatique. I do not have any pain of any sort. I am seeing a neurologist and have had extensive testing done; MRIs, CT, Nerve Conduction tests,...
- I've always had fibro and most the symptoms listed but I believe things have gotten worse over time. I'm beginning to think the mirena is causing adverse effects. I had it put in April 2015. I'm trying to find others out there like me. I'm also wondering if some of the adverse effects are...
- Will you have Cataract Operation Complication with Bnadh?
- Will you have Breath Sounds Abnormal with Oesophageal Ulcer Perforation?
- Will you have Biopsy Tongue Abnormal with Aloe Natalenis?
- Will you have Stent-Graft Material Failure with Ssd Af?
- Will you have Gallbladder Cancer Stage Iii with Mandukig?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Bnadh and have Cataract Operation Complication?
- Support group for people who have Oesophageal Ulcer Perforation and Breath Sounds Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Aloe Natalenis and have Biopsy Tongue Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Ssd Af and have Stent-Graft Material Failure?
- Support group for people who take Mandukig and have Gallbladder Cancer Stage Iii?
- What to expect when you take Bnadh and have Cataract Operation Complication?
- What to expect when you have Oesophageal Ulcer Perforation and Breath Sounds Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Aloe Natalenis and have Biopsy Tongue Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Ssd Af and have Stent-Graft Material Failure?
- What to expect when you take Mandukig and have Gallbladder Cancer Stage Iii?
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Allegra, Meloxicam, Coq10
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Creon, Tivicay, Descovy, Naproxen
- Drug comparison of Cisplatin, Magnesium Oxide for a 15 year old girl
- A study for a 84 year old woman who takes Tegretol, Lyrica
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Desvenlafaxine, Aripiprazole
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.