Effexor and Pain relief by acupuncture (expanded source)
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people who take Effexor, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Zometa, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Effexor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 73,107 people who have side effects when taking Effexor from FDA and eHealthme, and is updated regularly.
73,107 people reported to have side effects when taking Effexor.
Among them, 4,307 people (5.89%) have Pain relief by acupuncture
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Effexor when people have Pain relief by acupuncture *:
- < 1 month: 19.62 %
- 1 - 6 months: 19.89 %
- 6 - 12 months: 12.63 %
- 1 - 2 years: 14.52 %
- 2 - 5 years: 21.51 %
- 5 - 10 years: 6.72 %
- 10+ years: 4.84 %
Gender of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Effexor *:
- female: 76.99 %
- male: 23.01 %
Age of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Effexor *:
- 0-1: 0.03 %
- 2-9: 0.03 %
- 10-19: 1.4 %
- 20-29: 7.65 %
- 30-39: 12.26 %
- 40-49: 23.38 %
- 50-59: 27.96 %
- 60+: 27.26 %
Severity of Pain relief by acupuncture *:
- least: 0.0 %
- moderate: 43.48 %
- severe: 34.78 %
- most severe: 21.74 %
How people recovered from Pain relief by acupuncture *:
- while on drug: 0.0 %
- after off the drug: 10 %
- not yet: 90 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 236 people, 5.48%
- Birth Control: 199 people, 4.62%
- Breast Cancer: 198 people, 4.60%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 198 people, 4.60%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 191 people, 4.43%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 886 people, 20.57%
- Neurontin: 629 people, 14.60%
- Ambien: 626 people, 14.53%
- Oxycontin: 598 people, 13.88%
- Xanax: 534 people, 12.40%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,077 people, 25.01%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 945 people, 21.94%
- Headache (pain in head): 905 people, 21.01%
- Weakness: 850 people, 19.74%
- Injury: 844 people, 19.60%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Effexor and have Pain relief by acupuncture?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pain relief by acupuncture
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Effexor has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor 75,059 users)
Pain relief by acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,255 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture (4,134 drugs)
Could your condition cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture (4,868 conditions)
Effexor side effects
- Effexor side effects (69,087 reports)
Browse all side effects of Effexora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Effexor and have Pain Relief By Acupuncture
- Support group for people who have Pain Relief By Acupuncture
- Support group for people who take Effexor
Can you answer these questions
- Can anyone tell me how to get off Effexor ? Have been on 150 mg for 20 years, wish I would have never started. - I have actually opened capsule and removed 1 gradual a day and within 3 days the brain zaps were so bad I would have to go back to the full dose. So when people or Dr. Tell you to...
- Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and...
- Do you have back pain after taking Seroquel long term?
- What is the best pain reliever for cronic pancreatitis that a Dr. Can prescribe for home use
- 26 yr old woman breastfeeding taking effexor. Will lumps develop in breasts?
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi! I have been taking effexor for about 3 years and have developed several painful breast limps. I have a very healthy diet and lifestyle. I am trying to stop the effexor all together. I am now down to taking 37.5. I hope once I stop the medication all together the lumps would go away.
- Lower back pain so bad I cant stand up long enough to shave or take a long shower. Seems to be coming from muscles not spinal. ???
- I have been on venlafaxine 75mg for around 10 years. initially i wasnt happy about extra sweating but the benefit outweighed that. now that im in menopause the hot flashes/sweat factor has become awful enough to call it debilitating. i can only wear lightweight loose clothing with head sweating...
- Hi. I am 62 years old and have been on Effexor ER for about 10 years. I am taking it for General Anxiety Disorder and stress. Before I started taking it, I was feeling a seething in my chest as my staff/family/friends annoyed me. After I started it, that calmed down greatly and a good...
- I have been on Effexor for 4 months and am experiencing an ache in my right leg particularly. It has progressed to the point that it aches so much the pain wakes me at night and I have to move my leg with my hand. Is this possibly a side effect of Effexor?
- Will you have Eczema with Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura?
- Will you have Infantile Eczema with Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura?
- Will you have Dermatitis - Atopic with Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura?
- Will you have Verruca with Nausea And Vomiting?
- Will you have Atopic Eczema with Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura and Eczema?
- Support group for people who have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura and Infantile Eczema?
- Support group for people who have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura and Dermatitis - Atopic?
- Support group for people who have Nausea And Vomiting and Verruca?
- Support group for people who have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura and Atopic Eczema?
- What to expect when you have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura and Eczema?
- What to expect when you have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura and Infantile Eczema?
- What to expect when you have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura and Dermatitis - Atopic?
- What to expect when you have Nausea And Vomiting and Verruca?
- What to expect when you have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura and Atopic Eczema?
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Afinitor
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Potassium, Calan, Escitalopram, Lexapro, Valsartan
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Lasix
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Dyazide
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Xenical, Lexapro
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.