Eligard and Racing thoughts (expanded source)
There is no Racing thoughts reported by people who take Eligard yet. This review analyzes which people have Racing thoughts with Eligard. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Racing thoughts
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Racing thoughts in Eligard
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Eligard and Racing thoughts
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Racing thoughts (latest reports from 4 Racing thoughts patients).
Drugs that are associated with Racing thoughtsRacing thoughts
Could your condition cause Racing thoughtsRacing thoughts
Eligard side effects
- Eligard side effects (4,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Eligard and have Racing Thoughts
- Support group for people who have Racing Thoughts
- Support group for people who take Eligard
- Will you have Chest Tightness with Vitamin B3?
- Will you have Cuts And Puncture Wounds with Buspar?
- Will you have Uc with Equanil?
- Will you have Cerebrovascular Accident with Gabapentin?
- Suboxone and Levitra drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Vitamin B3 and have Chest Tightness?
- Support group for people who take Buspar and have Cuts And Puncture Wounds?
- Support group for people who take Equanil and have Uc?
- Support group for people who take Gabapentin and have Cerebrovascular Accident?
- Support group for people who take Suboxone and Levitra
- My Dr. put me on Metformin about a month ago. I have had toothaches on the upper jaw teeth. Could...
- Was just told by doctor to take both Marino’s and megace. I’m concerned about the interaction.
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
- I've been taking 6.25 of Valsartan for almost 3 years. I first started with constipation after...
- I have vitiligo since I was 9 years old, (now I am 36y) but I had only a few lesions, when I had my...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.