Folic acid and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Folic Acid. We study 105,290 people who have side effects while taking Folic acid from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
105,290 people reported to have side effects when taking Folic acid.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nitrofurantoin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lactulose: 1 person, 100.00%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 100.00%
- Budesonide: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Wound: 1 person, 100.00%
- Staphylococcal Infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria): 1 person, 100.00%
- Small For Dates Baby (an unborn baby is growing more slowly and is smaller than most babies are at the same age): 1 person, 100.00%
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome (Rds) In Infants (respiratory disease of newborn babies, especially premature babies, characterized by distressful breathing, cyanosis, and the formation of a glassy membrane over the alveoli of the lungs): 1 person, 100.00%
- Premature Baby: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Folic acid has active ingredients of folic acid. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Folic acid 105,612 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Folic acid side effects
- Folic acid side effects (103,935 reports)
Browse all side effects of Folic acida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Folic Acid and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Folic Acid
You may be interested in these posts
- My name is Tochi. I started taking folic acid 400mg and evening primrose oil 100g daily since December 2017. Been wondering if there’s a side effect so that I can stop but I haven’t read or heard any. Now I am TTC...so I joined this group to be well informed and hear others experience.
- I just finished an extensive left breast workup for enlargement with mamography and ultrasound and biopsy - no cancer, but do not know the cause of the extra breast tissue, My weight is in normal range and I have been taking 1,300 micrograms of folic acid for 6 months. I am wondering if the...
- I have been taking folic acid for about 6 months now and about a month ago I noticed the sclera (white) of my eyes has a yellow tinge. I know I do not have hepatitis as I was tested before I had surgery. I am going to stop taking the folic acid and am wondering if anyone else has experienced this?
- HI I have complex health issues and with the recent diagnosis of early-onset rheumatoid arthritis it's just complicated my life no end. My list of medication seems never-ending in every time see my doctor or specialist they seem to add more to it. Trying to lose weight to help my joints but...
- Severe infection one month after starting folic acid supplement - 3 days trimethoprim have not shifted infection - given another 4 days and referred to urologist
- Will you have Accelerated Hypertension with Sertraline Hydrochloride?
- What to expect when you take Lexapro and have Pvt?
- What to expect when you take Gabapentin and have Feeling Cold?
- Will you have Weakness with Trilafon?
- Will you have Headache with Ciprofloxacin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Sertraline Hydrochloride and have Accelerated Hypertension?
- Support group for people who take Trilafon and have Weakness?
- Support group for people who take Ciprofloxacin and have Headache?
- Support group for people who take Depakote and have Immunoglobulins Increased?
- Support group for people who take Entresto and have Chest Tightness Or Pressure?
- My name is Paul I started having shortness of breath shortly after starting Lantus. I am...
- Hi, I'm a 68 year old woman with high blood pressure. I was given 5 mil of Bystolic in April and in...
- Hi I took Diclofenac a few months back to help with back and neck pain. I believe it helped but...
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.