Ganciclovir and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Ganciclovir. We study 3,780 people who have side effects while taking Ganciclovir from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
3,780 people reported to have side effects when taking Ganciclovir.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Ganciclovir *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Ganciclovir *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Stage Ii (cancer of b cells, a type of white blood cell-stage ii): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prednisone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Methylprednisolone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fludarabine Phosphate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Etoposide: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pneumonia Respiratory Syncytial Viral (respiratory syncytial virus (rsv) is a very common virus that leads to mild, cold-like symptoms in adults and older healthy children): 1 person, 100.00%
- Lymphopenia (an abnormally low level of lymphocytes in the blood): 1 person, 100.00%
- Immune Reconstitution Syndrome (immune recovery syndrome): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia (an abnormally low concentration of gamma globulin in the blood and increased risk of infection): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Ureaplasma infection in Ganciclovir
- Subscribe to monitor Ganciclovir
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Ganciclovir has active ingredients of ganciclovir. (latest outcomes from Ganciclovir 3,783 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Ganciclovir side effects
- Ganciclovir side effects (3,779 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ganciclovira b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Ganciclovir and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Ganciclovir
- Will you have Rash with Altabax?
- Will you have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Prozac?
- What to expect when you have Weakness and Pain In Extremity?
- What to expect when you take Keytruda and have Tachycardia?
- Loratadine and Soma drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Altabax and have Rash?
- Support group for people who take Prozac and have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness?
- Support group for people who take Loratadine and Soma
- Support group for people who take Forteo and have Insulin Resistance?
- Support group for people who take Sudafed and have Uip?
- Bala Krishnan - Age 53-india - having Gerd_Anxity_rls (Want to Know what Med can be fit for...
- Hi I am the girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.