Ganciclovir and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Ganciclovir. We study 3,780 people who have side effects while taking Ganciclovir from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 18, 2018
3,780 people reported to have side effects when taking Ganciclovir.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Ganciclovir *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Ganciclovir *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Stage Ii (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methylprednisolone (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fludarabine Phosphate (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cytarabine (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cyclosporine (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cyclophosphamide (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Renal Failure Acute (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pneumonia Respiratory Syncytial Viral (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lymphopenia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Generalised Erythema (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ureaplasma infection when taking Ganciclovir?
- Check symptoms - is ureaplasma infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUreaplasma infection and drugs with ingredients of ganciclovir.
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyUreaplasma infection and Ganciclovir from FDA reports
Ganciclovir has active ingredients of ganciclovir. (latest outcomes from Ganciclovir 3,783 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, bacterial infection (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).