Glutathione and Acupuncture and pain (expanded source)
Acupuncture and pain is found among people who take Glutathione, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Famotidine, and have Bone marrow conditioning regimen. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Glutathione. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 487 people who have side effects when taking Glutathione from FDA and eHealthme, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 21, 2017
487 people reported to have side effects when taking Glutathione.
Among them, 34 people (6.98%) have Acupuncture and pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Glutathione when people have Acupuncture and pain *:
- < 1 month: 9.09 %
- 1 - 6 months: 90.91 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Glutathione *:
- female: 55.88 %
- male: 44.12 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Glutathione *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 10.71 %
- 20-29: 21.43 %
- 30-39: 7.14 %
- 40-49: 21.43 %
- 50-59: 10.71 %
- 60+: 28.57 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (11 people, 32.35%)
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen (11 people, 32.35%)
- White Blood Cell Count Abnormal (5 people, 14.71%)
- Ewing's Sarcoma Recurrent (5 people, 14.71%)
- Blood Pressure Management (3 people, 8.82%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tacrolimus (11 people, 32.35%)
- Prednisolone (11 people, 32.35%)
- Methotrexate (11 people, 32.35%)
- Famotidine (11 people, 32.35%)
- Sulfamethoprim (10 people, 29.41%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Insomnia (18 people, 52.94%)
- Nausea (13 people, 38.24%)
- Diarrhea (13 people, 38.24%)
- Depression (12 people, 35.29%)
- Stress And Anxiety (10 people, 29.41%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain when taking Glutathione?
- Check symptoms - is acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAcupuncture and pain and drugs with ingredients of glutathione.
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyAcupuncture and pain and Glutathione from FDA reports
Glutathione has active ingredients of glutathione. (latest outcomes from Glutathione 500 users)
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,242 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Glutathionea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Could your condition cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
hello there, i am under iv glutathione since last 3 months. i started yasmin since yesterday. i have symptoms of pcos and i am much stressed with my acne. is it safe to take both? i am undr weekly injection of glutathione and vit c. but it could not treat my acne. but i am still continuing ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
User reviews to the study
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
After research I have started taking L-glutione and I still take ibuprofen as well.becaise I have AS. Just interested if this has goes anyone to the point of not having to take the ibuprophen any longer.
Hi, my name is Cam. I'm from Australia. I started taking Lipidil (145mg) at age 35 for high cholesterol. I'm 52 now (2017) and still taken this drug. I developed a symptom 2 years ago which my Dr has dismissed as muscular related on my right hand side under my rib cage. I'm obviously not a Dr ...