Lactobacillus gg and Hair transplant (expanded source)
There is no Hair transplant reported by people who take Lactobacillus gg yet. This review analyzes which people have Hair transplant with Lactobacillus gg. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Hair transplant while taking Lactobacillus gg?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Hair transplant
- Subscribe to monitor Hair transplant in Lactobacillus gg
You are not alone:
Lactobacillus gg has active ingredients of lactobacillus. (latest outcomes from Lactobacillus gg 12 users)
Hair transplant has been reported by people with androgenetic alopecia, hair loss, bipolar disorder, high blood pressure, prostatomegaly (latest reports from 111 Hair transplant patients).
Drugs that are associated with Hair transplantHair transplant
Could your condition cause Hair transplantHair transplant
Lactobacillus gg side effects
- Lactobacillus gg side effects (9 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lactobacillus gga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Swollen Lymph Nodes with Theanine? - now
- Will you have Injection Site Pain with Augmentin? - now
- Will you have Reticulocyte Count Increased with Calcitriol? - a second ago
- Centrum Silver and Flagyl drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Kala-Azar with Inositol Hexaphosphate? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Lasix, Eliquis, Vitamins - 5 minutes ago
- A study for a 81 year old woman who takes Ambien, Medrol, Norco, Dyrenium - 43 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Lamictal, Pristiq for a 59 year old woman - 48 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Mary Jane - an hour ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Vyvanse - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.