Lactulose and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Lactulose. We study 22,589 people who have side effects while taking Lactulose from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 21, 2018
22,589 people reported to have side effects when taking Lactulose.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nitrofurantoin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (1 person, 100.00%)
- Folic Acid (1 person, 100.00%)
- Budesonide (1 person, 100.00%)
- Albuterol (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Staphylococcal Infection (1 person, 100.00%)
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome (rds) In Infants (1 person, 100.00%)
- Jaundice Neonatal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Feeding Disorder Neonatal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Bacterial Sepsis (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ureaplasma infection when taking Lactulose?
- Check symptoms - is ureaplasma infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUreaplasma infection and drugs with ingredients of lactulose.
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyUreaplasma infection and Lactulose from FDA reports
Lactulose has active ingredients of lactulose. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Lactulose 22,648 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, bacterial infection (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Browse all side effects of Lactulosea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User posts to the study
I saw this awesome amount of people suffering from lactulose.total amazed.iv been on this medication for almost a year.6 months ago my primary physician said was something else .well I stopped taking lactulose and in 3 days all the tingling has,anyone got woke in complete misery with it ?i had ...