Lactulose and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Lactulose. We study 22,589 people who have side effects while taking Lactulose from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
22,589 people reported to have side effects when taking Lactulose.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nitrofurantoin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 100.00%
- Folic Acid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Budesonide: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Wound: 1 person, 100.00%
- Staphylococcal Infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria): 1 person, 100.00%
- Small For Dates Baby (an unborn baby is growing more slowly and is smaller than most babies are at the same age): 1 person, 100.00%
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome (Rds) In Infants (respiratory disease of newborn babies, especially premature babies, characterized by distressful breathing, cyanosis, and the formation of a glassy membrane over the alveoli of the lungs): 1 person, 100.00%
- Premature Baby: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Ureaplasma infection in Lactulose
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Lactulose and Ureaplasma infection
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Lactulose has active ingredients of lactulose. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Lactulose 22,648 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Lactulose side effects
- Lactulose side effects (22,466 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lactulosea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lactulose and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Lactulose
You may be interested in these posts
- Can you take these together?
- I am curious if any of you have a problem taking diuretics at all without it causing HE. My husband was hospitalized four times and almost in a coma from taking both Spirolactone and Furosemide. He dried out and could not have a bm and then went into an HE episode. We have since discontinued all...
- I had an episode of HE (comparatively mild) and now have to take much more lactulose (as much as 210 ccs pd), which seems to be responsible for the nightmares I have started to have each night. It gives me more and looser bowl movements a day and tending later in the day to liquid, but a lower...
- Thank God i found this group.please reply to me if you suffer tingling and numbness all over. Thank you
- I saw this awesome amount of people suffering from lactulose.total amazed.iv been on this medication for almost a year.6 months ago my primary physician said was something else .well I stopped taking lactulose and in 3 days all the tingling has,anyone got woke in complete misery with it ?i had...
- What to expect when you take Ganciclovir and have Fainting?
- Will you have Breast Pain with Timolol Maleate?
- Will you have Hyperlipoproteinemia with Vivelle-Dot?
- Will you have Loose Bowel Movements with Losartan?
- Will you have Abnormal Behavior with Metrogel?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Timolol Maleate and have Breast Pain?
- Support group for people who take Vivelle-Dot and have Hyperlipoproteinemia?
- Support group for people who take Losartan and have Loose Bowel Movements?
- Support group for people who take Metrogel and have Abnormal Behavior?
- Support group for people who take Optiray 320 and have Heart Rate Increased?
- I had a PE in my lung haven’t been the same since was put on a blood thinner and had burning...
- would like to see the response to her comments/question.
- Had marina 4 years last year had blood clot in my lung in October then breathing issues and...
- I have lost my sense of taste since last October, not only can I not taste but all food tasted very...
- I have lost me sense of taste and have been taking zertex during this time and have not been able...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.