Lexapro and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Lexapro. We study 55,902 people who have side effects while taking Lexapro from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
55,902 people reported to have side effects when taking Lexapro.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Lexapro *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Lexapro *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 100.00%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vyvanse: 1 person, 100.00%
- Stelara: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Papilloma Viral Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Lexapro and have Ureaplasma infection?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Lexapro has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Lexapro 58,790 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, bacterial infection (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUreaplasma infection and drugs with ingredients of escitalopram oxalate.
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyUreaplasma infection and Lexapro from FDA reports (1 reports)
Lexapro side effects
- Lexapro side effects (51,828 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lexaproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- O’Brien FE, O’Connor RM, Clarke G, Donovan MD, Dinan TG, Griffin BT, Cryan JF, "The P-glycoprotein inhibitor cyclosporin A differentially influences behavioural and neurochemical responses to the antidepressant escitalopram", Behavioural brain research, 2014 Mar .
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lexapro and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Lexapro
Can you answer these questions
- Hi, I'm new to the group. After 4 months taking Lexapro 15mg daily, I started to experience tinnitus. Upon hearing test, I found out I have already lost part of my hearing capacity. Anyone experiencing the same?
- I just started Lexpro 5 days ago. I was suffering from general anxiety and social anxiety. I am taking 10 MG daily and am suppose to up my dose to the 20 MG on day 7. I take it around 6pm every night. I have not been feeling myself since starting it. I feel very zombified and my emotions are...
- Daily, I have been taking Lexapro for 11 years; Protonix for 5 years; and Wellbutrin for 6 months. For debilitating pain in my left knee, which has had three major surgeries, including a bone graft, I take Vicodin, 750 mg. If I need a Vicodin, I will take it before bed. Recently, I experienced...
- Hello, I have been on Lexapro for 3 months for panic disorder. I am 38 years old. Yesterday and today I have had some blood in my stool. I also take Neproxin once a month (2-3 pills each month) for menstrual cramps. I am worried that it is something bigger than just Lexapro. Should I be...
- I have been taking Lexapro for 6 yrs. now..I sweat profusely, is there any other Depression Medication that I can take that doesn't have this terrible side effect?
You may be interested in these posts
- I am a child sexual abuse survivor. I am an only child whose mother is still married to my abuser. My mother has many health problems and is also very involved with my ten year old daughter. I have three step children who are now adult, but I’ve been in their life since the youngest was 4....
- Yes, I am Gordon.. I too had this problem with Lexapro and just quit taking it. It took a couple of weeks before things got back to normal. For the past 2 years have been on Mirtazapine and eventually the ability to have orgasms became very difficult..I gradually weaned myself from the...
- New to lexapro hoping to find people going through similar pain and medical issues as myself. I’m 29 diabetic, nerve pain so bad I can no longer feel my toes and most my feet but at the same time I lost feeling they are constantly in pain. Not sure how that works lol
- Positive thinking is coming slowly..but anxiety attacks sometimes.... when I stand feel like my heart is block... and my chest shoulder and the nearest side of heart of my left hand feels pain and I feel vertigo when I walk on street.... I am.taking lexapro from 5 th march 5 mg for 7 days and...
- I am 49 years old I have been taking Lexapro for approx 3 years and have anorgasmia so bad that sex is frustrating. It is difficult even with masturbation. I have also experienced loss of libido and some impotence I have read that Welbutrin might be a good drug to try? Has anyone else heard...
- Will you have Cervical Myelopathy with Cymbalta?
- Will you have Dry Mouth with Altoprev?
- Will you have Ear Congestion with Antidepressant Therapy?
- Iv Persantine and Gall Weed drug interaction
- Will you have Diabetic Complication with Onglyza?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Cervical Myelopathy?
- Support group for people who take Altoprev and have Dry Mouth?
- Support group for people who have Antidepressant Therapy and Ear Congestion?
- Support group for people who take Iv Persantine and Gall Weed
- Support group for people who take Onglyza and have Diabetic Complication?
- What to expect when you take Cymbalta and have Cervical Myelopathy?
- What to expect when you take Altoprev and have Dry Mouth?
- What to expect when you have Antidepressant Therapy and Ear Congestion?
- What to expect when you take Iv Persantine and Gall Weed
- What to expect when you take Onglyza and have Diabetic Complication?
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Sprintec
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Tegretol, Acyclovir
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Armour Thyroid, Vitamin D3, Vimpat, Atorvastatin Calcium, Omeprazole, Alora, Codeine Sulfate, Chlor-trimeton
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Flonase Allergy Relief
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Cosentyx
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.