Lexapro and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Lexapro. We study 55,906 people who have side effects while taking Lexapro from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
55,906 people reported to have side effects when taking Lexapro.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Lexapro *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Lexapro *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 100.00%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vyvanse: 1 person, 100.00%
- Stelara: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Papilloma Viral Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Lexapro has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Lexapro 58,790 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Lexapro side effects
- Lexapro side effects (51,828 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lexaproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- O’Brien FE, O’Connor RM, Clarke G, Donovan MD, Dinan TG, Griffin BT, Cryan JF, "The P-glycoprotein inhibitor cyclosporin A differentially influences behavioural and neurochemical responses to the antidepressant escitalopram", Behavioural brain research, 2014 Mar .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lexapro and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Lexapro
You may be interested in these posts
- Hello, trying to learn if my sons delayed puberty could be linked to Lexapro use
- Hi all trying to get some info
- Hi I’m just starting to use Lexapro with Withania and would like to see what others who are doing the same think about it.
- Hi I just started 10mg Lexapro 10 days ago & have horrible jitters. Does this ever go away?
- Have recently been diagnosed with paroxysmal a fib. My psych Doc wants me on 5 mg of lexapro for anxiety and depression. Will lexapro make my a fib worse? Im really scared to take it but my therapist and my psychiatrist are insisting I take it. What should i do?
- What to expect when you take Pulmicort and N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine
- Will you have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura with Modafinil?
- Will you have Vasovagal with Calomist?
- What to expect when you take Enbrel and have Polycythaemia?
- Will you have Rapid Eye Movements Sleep Abnormal with Vyvanse?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Modafinil and have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura?
- Support group for people who take Calomist and have Vasovagal?
- Support group for people who take Vyvanse and have Rapid Eye Movements Sleep Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Nuvaring and have Quality Of Life Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Magnevist and have Fainting?
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
- Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female
- I have the red patches on my scalp also, started shortly after I started the Xeljanz. I read where...
- I have red spots all over my scalp and some on my face since taking this medicine. It is one of...
- Hi I'm Jeanine. I have high blood pressure and took lisinopril for several years. A couple months...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.