Lorazepam and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Lorazepam. We study 75,680 people who have side effects while taking Lorazepam from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
75,680 people reported to have side effects when taking Lorazepam.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Lorazepam *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Lorazepam *:
- 0-1: 100 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tachypnea: 1 person, 100.00%
- Heart Disease Congenital: 1 person, 100.00%
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation): 1 person, 100.00%
- Chills (felling of cold): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Lorazepam and have Ureaplasma infection?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Lorazepam has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam 77,250 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, bacterial infection (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUreaplasma infection and drugs with ingredients of lorazepam.
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyUreaplasma infection and Lorazepam from FDA reports (1 reports)
Lorazepam side effects
- Lorazepam side effects (73,915 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lorazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lorazepam and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Lorazepam
Can you answer these questions
- I am wondering if this can have very bad hot flashes that dont go away. Feels like i am drenched in sweat but im not.
- My eyes weep all day. My eyes sensitive to tv only at night. Eyes dry out at night. Crust on lashes and eyelids in morning. Though it was alergies had eye trouble since june. Take lorazepam before going to bed
- Does Lorazepam cause Pulmonary Hypertension
- I have overdosed on 40 Unisum Extra strength seeping pills around 8 years ago, and I have been having chest pains since. I went to the doctor and they did tests but in the end they told me they don't know why I'm having the chest pains. Now that I take lorazepam I get chest pains to, and am...
- I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second...
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi there. I've just come off 20yrs of Paxil and have been trying supplements to help me cope. I recently started taking NAC but had an episode last night and this morning of horrible sensations including foreboding and fear I'm losing my mind. The emerg doc thinks I should take some Ativan...
- I have recently been switched from Stribild to Genvoya. Now after an episode at work, I have started Lorazepam. Are these compatible? I'm on 1mg twice a day. It definitely helps with my anxiety. Besides feeling tired (heavy eye lids), I haven't seen any other side effects. I am quite teary most...
- Does anyone's diet reverse fatty liver while taking lorazepam?
- can you take lorazapam & theanine together
- Hello. Are there any major drawbacks to taking Loranzepam for a Dementia patient that is 80 years old.
- Will you have Consciousness - Decreased with Boniva?
- Will you have Stuporous with Boniva?
- Will you have Mental Status - Decreased with Boniva?
- Will you have Loss Of Alertness with Boniva?
- Will you have Decreased Consciousness with Boniva?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Boniva and have Consciousness - Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Boniva and have Stuporous?
- Support group for people who take Boniva and have Mental Status - Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Boniva and have Loss Of Alertness?
- Support group for people who take Boniva and have Decreased Consciousness?
- What to expect when you take Boniva and have Consciousness - Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Boniva and have Stuporous?
- What to expect when you take Boniva and have Mental Status - Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Boniva and have Loss Of Alertness?
- What to expect when you take Boniva and have Decreased Consciousness?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.