Lorazepam and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Lorazepam. We study 75,681 people who have side effects while taking Lorazepam from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
75,681 people reported to have side effects when taking Lorazepam.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Lorazepam *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Lorazepam *:
- 0-1: 100 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tachypnea: 1 person, 100.00%
- Heart Disease Congenital: 1 person, 100.00%
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation): 1 person, 100.00%
- Chills (felling of cold): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Ureaplasma infection in Lorazepam
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Lorazepam and Ureaplasma infection
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Lorazepam has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam 77,251 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Lorazepam side effects
- Lorazepam side effects (73,915 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lorazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lorazepam and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Lorazepam
You may be interested in these posts
- I have had the hiccups for four days, I have only been taking Prozac for six weeks. My muscle twitches in my legs seem to have increased as well. Anyone else had this effect?
- Hello my name is Andrea and I'm new to the group just was put on pyridostigmine while taking lorazepam.
- Hello. Did anyone have their sense if taste return ?
- HI..I PRAY EVERYDAY I COULD SOME RELIEF FROM MY BOTH FEET R ON FIRE (EXTREME BURNING).. I ALSO TAKE LORAZEPAM & WACT TO READ THE DRUG SIDE EFFECTS...GAVE EXTREME BURNING FEET & ALSO I HAVE BURNING WHEN I URINATION (PEEING) PLZ KEEP IN TOUCH..THOMAS
- My husband took Ativan for 6 to 8 years, 3 mg at the last. He went off of it a few users ago and immediately started developing signs of dementia. He is in a VA dementia care home now. I blame the Ativan.
- What to expect when you take Monistat and Aspirin
- What to expect when you take Omnipaque 140 and have Fluid In The Chest?
- What to expect when you take Lovenox and Progesterone
- Will you have Gas - Belching with Methyldopa?
- What to expect when you take Restasis Multidose and have Post Cholecystectomy Syndrome?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Methyldopa and have Gas - Belching?
- Support group for people who have Polyuria and Nausea?
- Support group for people who take Temodar and have Slurred Speech?
- Support group for people who have Bradypnea and Bradycardia?
- Support group for people who take Simulect and have Pneumonia?
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
- I've been taking 6.25 of Valsartan for almost 3 years. I first started with constipation after...
- I have vitiligo since I was 9 years old, (now I am 36y) but I had only a few lesions, when I had my...
- Now I see why Dr now wants a stool sample so they can find blood and put me on some other...
- Do you take omepresole or nexium? They can cause sudo fibromyalgia! I changed to Protonix and my...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.