Methylprednisolone and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Methylprednisolone. We study 23,349 people who have side effects while taking Methylprednisolone from FDA. Among them, 4 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
23,349 people reported to have side effects when taking Methylprednisolone.
Among them, 4 people (0.02%) have Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Methylprednisolone *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Methylprednisolone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Stage Ii (cancer of b cells, a type of white blood cell-stage ii): 1 person, 25.00%
- Burkitt Lymphoma (cancer of the lymphatic system): 1 person, 25.00%
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen: 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate: 4 people, 100.00%
- Fludarabine Phosphate: 4 people, 100.00%
- Etoposide: 4 people, 100.00%
- Cisplatin: 4 people, 100.00%
- Prednisone: 3 people, 75.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia (an abnormally low concentration of gamma globulin in the blood and increased risk of infection): 4 people, 100.00%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 3 people, 75.00%
- Arthritis Bacterial (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints due to bacterial infection): 3 people, 75.00%
- Cytomegalovirus Infection: 3 people, 75.00%
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Intestine (acute complication in intestine following an allogeneic tissue/blood transplant): 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Subscribe to monitor Ureaplasma infection in Methylprednisolone
- Subscribe to monitor Methylprednisolone
Do you take Methylprednisolone and have Ureaplasma infection?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Methylprednisolone has active ingredients of methylprednisolone. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Methylprednisolone 24,032 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Methylprednisolone side effects
- Methylprednisolone side effects (22,909 reports)
Browse all side effects of Methylprednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Methylprednisolone and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Methylprednisolone
Can you answer these questions
- I have been given methylprednisolone and tizanidine hydrochloride
- Have had 3 ruptured lumbar disks. Last June ,I had to have an ACDF on 4 cervical disks when the neurologist found my spinal cord almost severed in 3 places. Have severe radiculopathy in both shoulders and arms after surgery(ACDF).Had no pain symptoms BEFORE surgery except blinding migraines....
You may be interested in these posts
- I had been taking a low dose methyl Prednisone for over the last year for an autoimmune problem and was doing well, then I had a cataract surgery then within six months I had a giant retinal tear three weeks after the giant retinal tear surgery and I guess bubble behind my eyes hold it in place...
- I was on Methylprednisolone twice within a one month period and noticed lighter spots on several areas of my body. The majority of the spots are on my back and torso but some spots are in my arms, legs, and face. Did anyone else have any of these side effects after taking the drug?
- I am a 71 year old male with newly-diagnosed PMR I cannot take prednisone it puts me into afib routinely
- I have got 3 shots of methylprednisolone in my right elbow. Within a 30 day period of each shot I’ve ruptured a tendon. Yes 3 torn tendons/muscles total. The first was my hamstring. The second was my groin, my whole inner thigh turned purple, black and blue. The last one was my tricep tendon on...
- In May 2017 I had to take 600mg of this steroid daily for 6 days. Since then I have swollen receding gums and my front tooth has moved back,,help
- Will you have Dacryolith with Exemestane?
- Will you have Nightmares with Rythmol Sr?
- Will you have Nightmare with Rythmol Sr?
- Will you have Dreams - Bad with Rythmol Sr?
- Will you have Bad Dreams with Rythmol Sr?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Exemestane and have Dacryolith?
- Support group for people who take Rythmol Sr and have Nightmares?
- Support group for people who take Rythmol Sr and have Nightmare?
- Support group for people who take Rythmol Sr and have Dreams - Bad?
- Support group for people who take Rythmol Sr and have Bad Dreams?
- What to expect when you take Exemestane and have Dacryolith?
- What to expect when you take Rythmol Sr and have Nightmares?
- What to expect when you take Rythmol Sr and have Nightmare?
- What to expect when you take Rythmol Sr and have Dreams - Bad?
- What to expect when you take Rythmol Sr and have Bad Dreams?
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Cosentyx
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Bactrim, Prednisone, Xanax, Lipitor, Valcyte, Coreg, Creon, Magnesium, Prograf, Dexilant
- A study for a 12 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Pregabalin, Endep
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Rifampin, Isoniazid, Ethambutol Hydrochloride
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Gilenya, Losartan, Sulfasalazine, Gabapentin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.