Mirena and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Mirena. We study 100,022 people who have side effects while taking Mirena from FDA. Among them, 2 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
100,022 people reported to have side effects when taking Mirena.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Mirena when people have Ureaplasma infection *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Mirena *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Mirena *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vaginal Discharge: 2 people, 100.00%
- Vulvovaginal Mycotic Infection (vulvovaginal fungal infection): 1 person, 50.00%
- Vulval Laceration: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pelvic Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pelvic Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Mirena has active ingredients of levonorgestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Mirena 100,169 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Mirena side effects
- Mirena side effects (98,905 reports)
Browse all side effects of Mirenaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Mirena and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Mirena
You may be interested in these posts
- 51 and thinking of using Estring with Mirena and am worried about cancer. Previous history of abnormal cells on cervix.
- I’ve had Mirena twice in my life and have experienced pancreatitis both times and have had flair ups several times this year alone. I dont know if there is a link with Mirena and pancreatitis, but I’m only 25 and in overal good health besides this.
- Hello all, I have been diagnosed with CM1 since 2012. I was just recently prescribed Mirena by my gynecologist two weeks ago, as a method of birth control.
- Just wondering if my severe abdominal pain is related to mirena
- i had mirena implanted in 2015 and just had it removed. the last straw was the pain in my leg and severe cramping that suddenly appeared. ive had hair loss, extreme weight gain, anxiety and depression. i didnt know what was going on in my body. i'm hoping to get back to normal soon. i have never...
- Isoptin and Viagra drug interaction
- Will you have Consciousness - Decreased with Metronidazole?
- What to expect when you take Tramadol and have Hepatitis B?
- What to expect when you take Bisacodyl and have Presbyopia?
- Will you have Excessive Masturbation with Cough?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Isoptin and Viagra
- Support group for people who take Metronidazole and have Consciousness - Decreased?
- Support group for people who have Cough and Excessive Masturbation?
- Support group for people who take Phenergan and have Neuropathy?
- Support group for people who take Carboplatin and have Bladder Incontinence?
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
- Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female
- I have the red patches on my scalp also, started shortly after I started the Xeljanz. I read where...
- I have red spots all over my scalp and some on my face since taking this medicine. It is one of...
- Hi I'm Jeanine. I have high blood pressure and took lisinopril for several years. A couple months...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.