Nolvadex and Obliterative bronchiolitis (expanded source)
There is no Obliterative bronchiolitis reported by people who take Nolvadex yet. This review analyzes which people have Obliterative bronchiolitis with Nolvadex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Obliterative bronchiolitis while taking Nolvadex?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Obliterative bronchiolitis
- Subscribe to monitor Obliterative bronchiolitis in Nolvadex
You are not alone:
Nolvadex has active ingredients of tamoxifen citrate. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Nolvadex 5,120 users)
Obliterative bronchiolitis (bronchiolar inflammation) has been reported by people with lung transplant, rheumatoid arthritis, immunodeficiency disorders, stem cell transplant, graft versus host disease (latest reports from 1,206 Obliterative bronchiolitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Obliterative bronchiolitisObliterative bronchiolitis
Could your condition cause Obliterative bronchiolitisObliterative bronchiolitis
Nolvadex side effects
- Nolvadex side effects (5,057 reports)
Browse all side effects of Nolvadexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Air-Borne Transmission with Doxycycline? - a second ago
- Simvastatin and Macuna drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Hand Tremor with Probiotics? - a second ago
- Will you have Anion Gap Increased with Allegra? - 2 seconds ago
- Aakg and Nad drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Latuda - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate, Mirapex Er, Hydroxyzine, Lyrica, Latuda, Baclofen, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Ibrance - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Sucralfate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Aleve - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.